Chapter 26(Shawn)

Skyler's POV

"Ur a worthless little slut who can't appreciate anything she has!"Jake screamed at me. Right now I am handcuffed to chains, the chains are tied to the roof. Jake punched me in my stomach.

"Now u see how I felt when u killed the baby."Jake whispered in my stomach.

"They would've killed it right when I got home. I didn't want it to grow up seeing that I got beaten and raped every day thinking that they were a mistake."I screamed the last part which made me get slapped. 

"SHUT UP! I would've came and protected u!"

"But u didn't."

"I was on my to u so I could protect u but then they said u killed the baby."

"What was I supposed to? It was gonna die anyway from stress I had. Besides I was taking anti-depressants 2 times a day. "

"What? Ur telling this to me now?!"

"How was I supposed to when I was finally happy?! Oh yea sure I was just gonna tell u when we were snuggled up together on my bed waiting for my father to stop drinking and fighting. and right before we fell asleep I'll just say'Hey Jake I'm taking anti-depressants."

"Well sometime would've been nice. Not now!!"

"Well oh well. Might as well just ask me now how the baby died"I said sarcastically.

"Don't get all sarcastic with me. That's the one reason Shaw always hung u in the basement."Jake said to me. 

"Nah! He always hung me because he loved me u idiot."I said with sarcasm dripping in my voice. And once it left my mouth I instantly regretted it. Jake then turned around and slapped me making my face fly to the right. I moved the hair out of my face and looked at Jake with shock. Jake had never hit me. It was always the others but not Shaw. They were the ones that treated me like a princess. Now it was only Shaw.

"Oh...My...God...I was right all along."I said and looked at him straight in the eye. I saw confusion written all over his face.

"I knew u would break before Shawn. I knew Shawn loved me more.U never loved me, I was ur little butty call. I got pregnant u found out u knew I would kill it or it would die. So it gave u a reason to be mad at me.It would give us a reason to.beat me up. U IDIOT!!! DID U THINK I WOULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT!!!" I screamed at him.

"Yea but not so soon."He said he said with a smirk. Every minute I spent with him mad me rage in anger. I was holding onto the chains helping myslelf steady as Jake continuously beat me. Jake soon grabbed a knife off the table and slowly walked towards me.

"JAKE!! Thats enough. Besides who said u could stab her?"Shawn said coming in. Jake glared at Shaw but put the knife back on the table. Jake soon left and Shaw closed and locked the door.

"Alright let's get up something to eat. And some pain killers."Shawn murmured under his breath. He unhooked me from the chains and sat me down on the bar stool they have in this place. He went on the other side and started making something with whatever he brought in here. He soon was finished and I saw he made me a sandwich. I grabbed it and ate as fast as possible. Aye don't blame me. I haven't eaten in 2 days. When I was done I looked down at the counter to find 2 pain killers and a water bottle. I took the pills and drank all the water and saw Shaw smirking at me. I glared playfully at him and stuck my tounge out. He laughed and soon I joined too.

"Look I want u to get back to Braydon safely but that doesn't mean I'm still not mad at u for what u did."he said to me. I nodded my head I'm understanding what he meant. If I listened to Shawn, Jake wouldn't have gotten me prego or killed Jasmine.

"How long until I can get out of this hell hole?" I asked him as he lead me back to the pole where he handcuffed me.

"If everything goes as smooth as planned in about a month. I'm meeting ur brother tonight." He said calmly. I just kept nodded my head. When my blindfold was put back on and I was handcuffed to the pole again I felt Shawn's presence leave and then heard the door open.

**SOMETIME LATER**

Someone took off my blindfold and made me look at the door. Tyler and Jahyla were there.

"We found them coming a little too close to the warehouse." Austin said with Jake behind him.

"No let them go. They have nothing to do with this!" I screamed at them. Michael uncuffed me and hit my square I'm the jaw. I looked at him and he hit me again, this time harder that I fell on the floor.

"Y do u have them? U only want me."I said clearly confused.

"Oh no sweetheart u see we want u to suffer." Michael said to me.

"U already made me suffer for more than half of my life!" I yelled at him which made him grab a fist full of my hair and yanked me up. I screamed in pain and tried to get my hair out of his grip. I looked over at Tyler and Jahyla and to say the most Jahyla looked scared and Tyler looked ready to kill someone. If only they knew what I did.

"U know it was funny watching ur daddy die. Not what I expected though." He said while chuckling. Everyone in the room stiffened at the mention of my father.

"What do u mean 'it was funny watching him die?'"I asked him. He smiled up at me with an evil smile.

"I killed ur daddy."he said with a smile on his face. My eyes turned into slits. I wrapped my legs around his neck and moved him closer to me. I drew patterns on his chest and moved my head next to his ear as he let go of my hair.

"U know ... I like this position."I whispered seductively into his ear.

"And why is that?"he asked huskily.

"Cause I can do this."I said back. I moved away from his ear and fell back making my arms go behind his legs and tripping him so he fell face first. I grabbed the gun from the back of his pants and crawled out from underneath him. I got the gun ready and pointed it towards Michael.

"Let them go." I said to the 2 guys who had Tyler and Jahyla. They instantly let them go knowing I will kill Michael.

"Go."I said. Tyler shook his head no and I glared at him. "GO." I said a little bit more forcefully this time. They hesitated but left.

"What are u gonna do now? Its u against what the 20 of us." Jake asked.

"I'm not gonna do anything but this." I pointed the gun at my head and looked at them. Michael got up from the floor and cradled his bleeding nose making me smirk. All the guys stood on front of me in one line except for Shawn.

"U either let my friends and family alone or I will shoot." I said. They shook their heads no and I aimed the gun at some guy that raped me and shot him right in the head.

"U really think I'm that stupid to kill myself? Yea no. Say yes or else someone else goes."I said.

"Fine now give me the gun."Michael said. I looked at him and shot someone in the chest before hearing someone fall. I pointed the guns to the floor and shot the rest of the bullets that were in there.

"U know u shouldn't have one ur little helpers teach me things like how to shoot a gun, or u know shit like that." I said as I tore the gun apart. When it was completely apart like nothing else would come off I threw it at the wall making at break and leaving a dent in it.

"Alright now lets get u back to the pole." Jake said and dragged me back to the obnoxious pole. 

"Don't put the blindfold on me."I said boldly.

"Y is that?"He asked me smartly.

"Because I destroyed the gun. We're in a warehouse no one knows about but Jahyla and Tyler. And I'm handcuffed to a pole soooo whats the point?"I pointed out smartly. He glared at me and I glared back but he never put the blindfold back on. 

Someone help me. I said in my head before they started making me dance and go to torture. Before I blacked out I saw Shawn leave.