Epilogue

Skyler's POV - 3 years later

"Vincent get back here!"I yelled after my 3 year old son as he ran away into the kitchen. I saw Zara pass by on her phone and just stared at her confused. The girl was only 7 years old and she was already addicted.  Zayn grabbed Zara's phone and ran away with Zara chasing Zayn. So you might be confused as to what's going on, after we all graduated. Surprising I know. Tyler took online college classes and got a job as a mechanic. He opened up his own garage with the boys and they are pretty good at fixing up old dump trucks to make them look all new. 

I had Vincent on September 18. He's now 3 years old and is just full of energy. The twins are 7 and already popular with a bunch of drama in their lives.  And me, well let's just say I am about to have another pair of a bundle of joy. I'm having twin boys which leaves me and Zara as the only girls in the family. Zara is already starting to become tomboyish considering she hates everything girly. But I'm not complaining, I'm just happy that I'm about to get rid of this baby bump soon, but in the mean time I have to run around a house pregnant chasing after a little 3 year old boy who just woke up from his nap and is only in his underwear. 

"Vincent! I swear if you don't come out I'm not giving you any of your teddy bears that smell like food."I screamed spinning around. The boy has so many hiding spots and so many stuffed animals that the father just had to buy. And they smelled like his favorite thing in the world, food.

"Dang mom, that's cruel."The twins said laying down on the couch.

"Life is cruel now do me a favor and get off your phones and go do your homework or I will disconnect them."I said glaring at them as they trudged their way up the stairs. I rubbed my belly hoping these 2 boys were calm. I heard a small cough that if you would have made another step you would've missed it. I walked to the source of the cough and opened the lower kitchen cabinet to see Vincent in there with a sheepish grin on his face. I smiled at him and pulled him out of there.

"Now, who do I take away?"I asked and Vincent pouted but I narrowed my eyes at him and he sighed in defeat.

"You can take away Mike and Sully but I want Wrownie."He said confidently and I nodded my head helping him with his clothes. I smacked his butt as he ran away and sat down on the couch being able to finally relax for just a minute. I felt a warm puddle and stood up to see the couch wet and my but, but that wasn't any of the kids. I ran to my phone and put Jahyla and Lizzie on speed dial. Good thing about Tyler working with the guys, all us girls stayed in touch.

"Zara, get the baby bag in my room and Zayn call your father and tell him to meet us in the hospital ASAP!"I screamed upstairs as Zara came down with the baby bag holding onto Vincent's hand. I heard somebody answer the phone and didn't bother letting them say anything.

"My water just broke."

"We'll be there in 5."The girls said and hung up. Zayn came running down the stairs as a contraction hit me and I screamed in pain. The kids got scared and backed away from me just as the door burst open and the girls helped me get out of the house. They buckled in the kids and we were soon speeding off into the direction of the hospital. When we got there we all got out but I wasted no time in waiting for them and walked into the hospital breathing deeply threw my nose.

"My water broke."I said to the nurse at the desk and her eyes widened and she grabbed a wheelchair calling a doctor. They rushed me into a room and changed me into a hospital gown. The door burst open and there was Tyler with wide eyes.

"Ok, Ms. Jackson are you ready?"The doctor asked me as I screamed in pain as another contraction hit me."Push!"The doctor said and I squeezed the life out of Tyler's hand as I tried pushing out my 4th kid. After having 3 kids this still hurst like a bitch.