Chapter 14

A:N here is a better picture of Skyler.

Skyler's POV

Waking up I had this huge headache. I tried to touch my head but my arms were tied. I quickly snapped my eyes opened and saw I was in a room with boxes in it. The door was then slammed open and I found Jake and someone else who I thought I would never see again in my life. Michael. Michael was my dads best friend who was the only one that hit me or stabbed me. My eyes widened when I saw them both coming my way. Michael then slapped me right across my face.

"So u think just because ur daddy died u can leave and move away? Well guess what u bitch, u can't because I'm everywhere." and with that said I spit in his face which he didn't respond too well cause I got slapped again but only harder.

"I didn't get to decide if I wanted to move away or not. I had to go to court and move with the only family I had that actually love me. My brother, and if u so much just touch him I promise i will get through these chains and beat ur ass up." I said the last part with a deep voice threatening him.

"And what makes u say that?" he said to me.

"Because Iv'e been chained to things before. Some almost choking me, but each and every time I got chained I got out." I said to him with a calm and deep voice. He chuckled and slapped me.

"Now call ur brother and tell him to put it on speaker phone." He told me giving me the phone.

"OK but just put the phone in my face and see just how much I can surprise u" I told him. He did as I said and I put in Braydon's number with my nose. I put the phone on speaker when it started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Braydon?" I asked him.

"Sky where are you?"

"IDK put the phone on speaker." I told him.

"Ok but the gang will hear u." We then hear a beep and we know it's on speaker. Next thing I know he stabbed me on my side and I let out a painful scream.

"U hear that Braydon. It's the sound of my knife going into Skyler's stomach." Michael said to the phone.

"That little son of a bitch. " I heard someone scream into the phone, but it wasn't Braydon it was Tyler and Jackson at the same time. I think I heard Esteban say it in there too. Then I heard a thump.

"Oh shit Jahyla passed out." Now Esteban said that.

"Ooohhh who is Jahyla?" Michael asked.

"U little bitch u so even fucking touch her I promise u ur heart will be in my hands with a knife stabbed into it!" I yelled at him. He stabbed me again making me scream in pain louder.

"Meet me at the park by ur house if u ever want to see Skyler again." Jake said and Michael hung up the phone, and punched me. Jake unlocked the chains and took me to a room.

"Sh princesa. In just gonna clean you up. OK?"he said to me calmly. I nodded my head and let him do whatever.

Braydon's POV

My phone rang and I saw it was Skyler's number. I called the gang and we were all in my living room.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Braydon?" Sky asked me with fear in her voice she was trying to hide.

"Sky where are you?" I said and the we were all now on our feet.

"IDK put the phone on speaker." She told me. I was confused as to y she said that.

"Ok but the gang will hear u."

I heard Skyler scream in pain over the phone. We all stood there in shock of what we heard.

"U hear that Braydon. It's the sound of my knife going into Skyler's stomach." A voice I thought I got rid of a long time ago. Michael.

"That little son of a bitch. " Tyler and Jackson both said at the same time.

"Oh shit Jahyla passed out."Esteban said.

"Ooohhh who is Jahyla?" Michael asked.

"U little bitch u so even fucking touch her I promise u ur heart will be in my hands with a knife stabbed into it!" Sky yelled at him.

A smirk grew on my face hearing Sky threaten him. The guys had stood there with shock and horror written on their face. I wanted to crack up and laugh my ass off at there faces but what put me back in reality was Sky screaming in pain again but this time louder. He stabbed her again.

"Meet me at the park by ur house if u ever want to see Skyler again." Jake said and hung up the phone.

"Ok remind me to never get on Sky's bad side" Esteban said.

"Me too." Jackson said carrying Jahyla to the car so we can all get Skyler back.

"Oh come on she is so small, she couldn't even hurt a fly." Tyler said while we all pile into my truck.

"Um I wouldn't think that if i were u." I told Tyler.

"Why?"He asked me with curiosity in his voice. I lifted up my shirt and showed him some scars that Skyler left from me and her play fighting.

"This was from 10 years ago when me and Sky were play fighting. She beat me and at the end I was all bruised up and scratched when Skyler had a couple of cuts. She can fight and she can hurt u sooo stay on her good side if u want to live." When I finished explaining it they all had a look of shock and fear on their face.

We arrived at the park in 10 minutes to see someone sitting on the swings lifeless. I heard a scream and looked up to see that the lifeless person that was on the swing was Skyler and she now had knife against her throat.

Tyler tried to walk up to her and stop him but Michael pulled out a gun and Tyler went back. I then pulled out my gun that my dad gave me to protect Skyler with. My dad is an ex-gang member from Michael's gang which is why he ever did those things to Sky.

"Michael we meet again. When was it that we were like this.." I said to him. He chuckled but still kept the knife against Sky's throat. We then heard another scream and looked to see Jahyla in Jake's hands and basically is in the same position Sky is. Literally he took her over there.

"Let her go she has nothing to do with this!" sky screamed.

"Oh really isn't she Jasmine's twin sister." He said to her. Man I wish I can go and help her out but IDK how.

Skyler's POV

I heard someone scream but thinking it was just one of the guys scaring Esteban i let it go until I saw Jahyla sitting next to me in the same position I was. Close to death.

"Let her go she has nothing to do with this!"I screamed to Micahel.

"Oh really isn't she Jasmine's twin sister." He said to me. K can't help it I've kept this secret too long.

"U know I think it's time they knew. Don't u think so?" I asked Braydon and he shook his head yes.

"Where's Rosa?" I asked Michael. He had shock all over his face.

"Oh wait that's right she's dead." Braydon said.

"And isn't Rosa Jake's twin sister. U killed her because you thought she wouldn't be good enough." I said. Jake dropped Jahyla and she ran away to the boys leaving me faceing an angry Jake and a scared Michael.