Chapter 15

Skylers POV

I was about to tell Jahyla and Esteban what really happened to Jasmine. Until I heard a gun go off. I screamed in pain as the bullet went through my shoulder.

"U fucking little bitch!!" Braydon screamed trying to do something. By now everyone had a knife to their throat except for Braydon.

"U know Michael nothing is gonna stop me from telling the truth to my friends of how their family member really died." I said to him.

"Guys I'm sorry but Jasmine sacrifice herself for me." I screamed in pain as he shot me again. "Michael was gonna shoot me and before he did Jasmine got in the way and he shot her." I told them and was shot again and I screamed again.

"Skyler stop ur gonna get killed."Jahyla screamed at me.

"I'm sorry it's all my fault I couldn't stand a son of a bitch like my daddy was." I said to them. Soon Michael pushed me off the swing and stabbed me again in the stomach. I coughed out blood and tried to crawl but I couldn't. I got shot again but in the stomach this time. After that I was falling into a deep sleep but I tried keeping my eyes open.

Tyler's POV

"Skyler stop ur gonna get killed."Jahyla screamed at Skyler.

"I'm sorry it's all I couldn't stand a son of a bit c like my daddy was." She said to us. Soon Michael pushed her off the swing and stabbed her in her stomach. She coughed out some blood and tried to crawl but he shot her again. She laid there lifelessly. I took the knife from my throat and jabbed it into someone and helped out Jackson so he can help out the others. I ran to Skyler and leaned beside her.

"No no no no Skykde u need to stay awake. Don't close ur eyes." I said to her as I picked her up and started walking away to the car with the others soon following behind me. Well we beat there asses. The voice in my head said to me. I looked.back down to.sww.Skylers eyes almost closed. I put finger on her eyelids and pushed them open making her stay awake.

"Skylee I'm serious stay awake.". She then closed her eyes comoletly as fast as she could.

"Brayson go to the hospital." I told him. "And Hurry!!" WITH that we were rushing to.the hospital. We got to the hospital and rushed inside.

"HELP I NEED HELP!!" I screamed as doctors rushed over to us and took Skyler to a room. We all waited in the waiting room for about 6 hours until we all left from the doctor telling us she is going in surgery and until that he can't do anything and neither can we. We went to Braydons house and slept their. All I could think about was is Skyler gonna be OK?

NEXT DAY

We all decided to just go to school and pretend Sky was sick. When I got there all eyes were on me. Like ussualy. Kaylee then walked up to me with a smirk on her face knowing Skykee wasn't in sight.

"So no Skyler today I see. U finally dumped that bitch for me. But don't worry I forgive u." She said and slung herself to me.
"WTF Kaylee first of all I never dumped Cherry she is just sick and second if all she isn't a bitch unlike u. UR JUST A SLUT WHO WANTS ATTENTION. A BARBIE WHO WANTS EVERYTHING. WELL GUESS WHAT U BITCH THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND U." And with that said I bumped right past her. U see now I'm pissed for the rest of the day. Thats y they call me a bad boy. I can loose my temper faster then ever. The late bell rang and I entered the class.

"Mr. Cruise y r u late?" My teacher whatever her name is asked me.

"IDK cause I want to." I said and sat next to Jahyla. I sent her a text and she looked at me.

Me- r u OK?

Jahy💋Jahy😄- yea y?

Me- u have a bruise on ur neck from last night

Jahy💋Jahy😄- r u mad at Sky

Me- tbh not really but i want to know y she keeps lying 2 us...

Jahy💋Jahy😄- maybe she is protecting us from someone more dangerous than Jake and Michael combined

Me- maybe but id want anymore secrets id want her to end up like Jazzy

Jahy💋Jahy😄- we need to talk about Jazzy in lunch

Me-ok should i be worried

Jahy💋Jahy😄- no but get ur car keys ready

And with that said the bell rang for lunch. We all got our lunch and walked to our lunch table.

"I have something to tell u guys." She told us. We all looked at her.

"My dad sent me the note that Jasmine left me before she died and I'm gonna read it to all of u so u can hear what it said." We all nodded and waited for her. Then she started.

"Dear Jahy Jahy,
I wanted to tell u that I'm in danger. I'm trying tl get through my best friend but she says she is protecting me by keeping it a secret. I'm bout to get killed for me to find out. Soon u will know Michael and Jake. Skyler has someone tracking her down. They will not stop until she is dead. Protect her and make sure she doesn't die. I don't want see her up here just yet. We hope u guys r fine. And suprise. I'm sorry I didn't tell u sooner.
.love Jazzy" Jahyla finished reading then screamed. She got up and ran outside. Wait she already read it. Which means she didn't see something. I picked up the letter and looked at a picture. It was an ultrasound of Jasmine.

"Jasmine was pregnant." I told the other 2 and ran out looking for Jahyla.

A:N sorry for the short chapter I promise chapter 16 will be better. Well hope u like the book.

💋💋