Chapter 36

Zayn and Zara up top^

Skyler's POV

So after Braydon almost passed out about me telling him that my twins lived in Bisbee, Arizona, he said that we can go and get them. To say I was really happy was an understandment but I had to do the hardest thing ever. Tell everybody else I'm a mother of twins who I thought were dead but aren't and just turned 4. And that I'm going to go get them and fight for their custody. 

Yea I got this...I got this...I got this...I don't got this! The door then opened and in came the gang. My heart monitor started going crazy and everybody looked at me weirdly. I sighed and looked at my lap finding the white blankets very interesting. 

"Here goes nothing."I muttered and looked up as my heart monitor started to calm down. "I have 4 year old twins."I told them out of nowhere and everybody's eyes went wide. "I thought they were dead because Michael killed them and my baby daddy in front of me. The only person who died was my baby daddy Max. My twins are still alive and I want them back."I explained as they all still stared at me in shock.

"So, we are just now finding out about this?"Zach asked and I nodded my head.

"If it makes you feel better Braydon just found out like 20 minutes ago."I told them. They all looked ay Braydon then back at me.

"Since you told him 20 minutes ago, I guess I'm ok."Esteban said. Slowly Zach, Lizzie,Jahyla, Jackson, and soon Tyler all agreed with Esteban. I smiled at them and threw my arms open making them all come running to me as we all got in one big group hug. I almost forgot I had been shot but it was too late as I screamed in pain when somebody put pressure on it.

"Shit... SORRY!!"They all said at the same time backing away. I shook my head gritting my teeth trying to ignore the pain.

"It's fine."I gritted out as the pain slowly subsided. "I forgot about that too."

"When are you able to get out of here? For the last time hopefully."Zach asked me making us chuckle.

"In like a week or 2. I need you guys to bring me all the work I missed so I could catch up and graduate with you guys."I told them and they all nodded their heads.

"I gotta go."Braydon said.

"Where?"I asked him and he looked at me then at Zach, then Tyler and then back at me.

"Somewhere...That you will found out later because it is a surprise. Zach let's go."He said in a rush as they both then left the room but then slowly stepped back in.

"Does Max's mom happen to like you?"Braydon asked and I smiled. I nodded my head yes.

"Yea. She's always been like a mom to me. You just tell her I sent you and she will believe you but you have to pass a test about me so please pass, because I still have her number."I explained and once I was done they both left. We all then just sat there until Lizzie opened her mouth before she was cut off by the doctor opening the door.

"Okay Ms. Jackson, you are ready to go. Your older brother already signed your release forms."He said and I nodded my head standing up and slightly limping from the pain in my thigh and stomach but it was bearable since I took the painkillers. I grabbed my bag and changed into a pair of shorts and a crop top since I had to let my wound breathe, as the doctor said.

"Ok, I'm ready"I said as I walked out the bathroom only to see Tyler there and nobody else.

"They left home to get some rest."Tyler explained probably sensing my confusion. 

"Hey where's my phone?"I asked him and he took it out of my back pocket. I turned it on to see it had full charge and I had a whole bunch of notifications. I unlocked my phone and looked for Max's mom. I found her and took a deep breath before pressing the call button.It rang twice before I heard her sweet angelic voice.