Chapter 9(Jake)

Jake's POV

Once I heard Skyler faint I knew my plan was working. I heard Braydon screaming to some dudes telling them to bring her up the stairs to her room. I soon texted Braydon.

Soon to be with me where nothing will happen to her Braydon. Enjoy the time u have with her, she just might not wake up where she wants to be. See u soon-Jake.

I heard someone slamming the door shut and a car driving away. Good thing I cam walking. The door burst open and in comes a guy holding Skyler bridal style.

"U really love her don't u?" Asked some kid standing at the door.

"Yea she is just like Jasmine, Jackson. I can't get her out of my head. What if this Jake guy takes her away from us? I'm gonna loose it." The other dude said who carried in Sky. Wait isn't Jasmine that girl i killed but made it look like she killed herself. They are going to soon hate her and they won't even want to be near her.

"Tyler c'mon lets go before we wake her up. She looks like she just saw a ghost."Jackson said.

"Yea let's go" Tyler said before kissing the top of her head. Man this plan just keeps getting easier by the second.

I am hiding. I step around her bed dropping red flower pedals to make a path. At the end of the path of rose pedals I put Jasmine's necklace that Sky got Jasmine. When I was done I layed down next to Skyler on her bed. 

"Soon I will get u" I said to her tiny body in the blankets. All u ca hear is our breathing. I am from Puerto Rico and moved to Arizona with my mom while my dad moved to Florida. I had to go see my dad every six months since i lived with my mom until she got killed by my father. I'm 18 and am the gang leader of the Silents.  The most feared gang in the U.S. since we all travel. 

"I'll get u soon my princessa." I said to her using the nickname I gave her.

"Jake?" I heard a soft voice and looked at Skyler to see that she is awake. When she is about to scream i cover her mouth.

"Don't scream please I only wanted see u. I'm giving u time with ur friends and ur so called brother before..." Before i can finish she faints again, giving me time to escape. The only reason she fainted is because I pinched her weak spot which makes her faint for like 10 minutes. I learned when her father showed it to me. Whenever she had a panic attack with me I would pinch her to calm her down and when she woke up she couldn't remember anything but then again I left the only thing she knew I took away from Jasmine and that when I leave it i'm coming back for her.

When I found out she was pregnant and that the father was me I was excited and wanted to go see her. Soon enough I found out she killed it before anyone in her school would notice. I was beyond pissed cause I loved her and she knew that. 

I heard a car park outside and snapped out of my thoughts. I saw that I had been sitting in front of the window for about 10 minutes which meant Sky would  wake up soon. I kissed her fore head and left my lips lingering on her head. 

"Bye princessa" I said to her and she stirred in her sleep. I jumped out her window that she left open and I ran to my car before anyone notices i am here. I drive away not looking back with a smirk on my face knowing i will get her soon.

Skylers POV

I woke up in my room with a pounding head ache. I step of my bed feeling something soft,cold and wet. I look on the floor with the sunlight hitting my room and see a path of red rose pedals all around my bed. I go to the other side of my bed and scream my lungs out. On the floor is her necklace I gave her for her birthday.