Chapter 3(Tyler)

A:N hey guys so Skyler is new and is already in a fight lets see what her brother thinks of it and btw im gonna try and not do any AN cause i barely read them myself so thxs for readin my book hope u guys love it.

Skylers pov

Ok so I'm new and already got enemies. I called my brother and after two rings he picked up.

"Hey lil sis what can I do for ya?" He asked slightly happy, man was it good to hear his voice.

"Umm well I kind of got into a fight with the queen bitch of the school for hangin out with Tyler,Jackson, and Esteban. But I'm fine."

"Damm u have only been there for like only 5 hours and u already got into a fight. What would mom and dad say?"

"IDK and I don't care besides mom died giving birth to me and dad got drunk and died in a car accident why do u thunk I called u?"

"OK ur still mad.... ugh can u stay in school I'll go over and see u when school is done besides I need to say hi to some people."

"OK and by the way I invited some friends over to go to the beach and the pool is that OK?"

"Yea who r they?"

"Umm Tyler,Jackson,Esteban, and Jahyla for now maybe I'll invite some more later but I think that is all."

"OK see ya later sis"

"Bye" and with that I hung up and leaned against the lockers. I walked to class as if nothing ever happened.

3 hours later

"Sky!" I turned around knowing who it is. I ran over to him and jumped in his arms he squeezed me in a breath taking hug and let me go.

"Hey Bray I missed u so much!" I said as I side hugged him while the others walked to me.

"Hey Braydon good to see ya." All three boys said at the same time and did that weird man handshake hug thing.

"Hey guys so u r coming over to my place then."

"Yup and so is Jahyla" Tyler said as he leaned against Braydons car.

"Where is Jahyla?"

"Right here" Jahyla said behind Esteban.

"Aye girl nice to see ur still short Jay Jay" Braydon said chuckling. And if looks could kill Braydon would be six feet underground.
"Don't call me that and its good to see ur still the same cocky ass Bray Bray" she said

Braydon put his hand over his heart acting fake hurt. He chuckled and gave Jahyla a hug.

I walked over to Jahyla and stood beside her. We started to hear someone screaming my name,when i turned around the devil herself was there looking me dead in the eyes. She started walking to me and my new 'gang' I think.

When she was right in front of me she would be shooting daggers out if her eyes straight at me if she could.

"Can I help u I need to go home right now" I said staring at her.

"Yea u can help me and never talk to Tyler, Jackson, and Esteban. I dont care if u hang out with his bitchy cousin."

"Kailey y dont u get ur ugly ass out our faces and never bother us again"

"I can't do that then u will take Tyler and Jackson away from me and they wont ever talk to me again"

"We actually like that idea a lot"Jackson said and I was suprises he said that.

"Jackson I would like it a lot if u can shut the fuck up and leave it an A and Be conversation." Kailey said as if she was his mother.

"I thought u cared if they didn't talk to u?" (A:N ik its a bit confusing just go a long with it)

"I do care!"

"Hmmm it don't sound like it cause u would have then never told Jackson to shut up. I think it would be better if u would just do this." I cleared my throat getting ready. Braydon started laughing knowing what i was about to do. He covered his ears and the boys an Jahyla looked at him confused. Man this was gonna be fun.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GET OUT MY FACE AND NEVER BOTHER US AGAIN!!!!!!" i screamed as loud as i can and in the middle everybody outside covered their ears and Braydon was laughing his ass off knowing that that was going to happen.

"Dude y didn't u tell us to cover our ears before your sister screamed her ass off." Esteban complained and i just chuckled. Kailey looked at me suprised at what i just did she growled and said

" U will regret u ever said that u little bitch. Do u know who i am? I mean-" i cut her off saying

" Then Queen Bee bitchy slut who cakes make-up on her face?" Everybody started laughing she looked embarrassed and i mentally high five myself for what i just did.

"U will pay" and with that said she walked away. I turned around and they just stood there shocked and Braydon and Tyler tried to hold in their laughs.

"What did i just do that y guys are so shocked about? If Kailey ever wants me I'm right here and she can get me... now... LETS GO TO MY POOL AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!!" I screamed the last part but only loud enough for the group to hear. They hissed in pain as my words left my mouth.

"Jesus woman give us a warning next time!" Jahyla said as i laughed.

" Yea I'll see u guys over at my place. U should probably get your swimming things and if you guys want u can spend the night i mean it is Friday."

" Yea that sounds look i good idea I'm pretty sure Jahyla would want to stay and where she stays i stay but it wont be a bad idea." Esteban said while looking over at Jahyla as she nodded her head yes. I looked at the twins to see they both had giant grins plastered onto their face, they both nodded while Braydon said

"Cool so see you guys at my place at around 4."

"Sure" was all they said while splitting to go find their cars and drove off. I got into my car while Braydon did the same and drove home.