Chapter 6(Jahyla & the gang)

Skylers POV

Braydon came over to me to comfort me knowing why i was crying. Soon Braydon whispered in my ear making me smile.

"Its ok baby girl. He is gone now i won't ever let anyone hurt u like that ever again." I hugged him as tight as i can and let him go. 

"I have to tell them its for the best" I said back to Braydon. 

"Ok its ur decision."  Braydon told me, I nodded my head telling him i was ready.

"The whole reason I moved here was because when i was born my mom passed away and my dad blamed it on me. Braydon helped me grow throughout life and tried to protect me whenever my dad came home drunk, which was basically every day. When Braydon went to college my dad took advantage of me and abused me.  I did whatever i could to stop him but i couldn't. One day i got a call saying he got in an accident.  Braydon got full custody over me and i moved here. These scars were either from what i did to myself or what my dad did to me. Braydon always knew but couldn't do anything about it. He has the scars a well but not as bad as mine." I explained the whole story to them which only took about 10 minutes which i was happy about.

" Dad always had some friends over which also took advantage of me. They are still out there but they don't know i moved in with Braydon. My dad had about 20 friends new ones each time but there were only 20 of them that he brought more then once. " I started remembering the torture and pain i went threw with them. There was only 5 that were the worst. 

"What happens if they find u?" Jahyla asked.

"There is a possibility that u guys won't see me again. And if u do then... then"

"Then she would most likely be in comma and really badly bruised." Braydon finished of for me. I nodded my head in agreement. I looked at the boys and they all looked pissed from what happened to me.

"Ok enough of me and my scars lets go to the beach." I suggested. Jahyla smiled and nodded. I linked my arm with Jahyla and laughed. We walked to my car and drove off with the boys close behind us.

 "Hey don't u wonder what the boys are talking about?" I asked Jahyla curiously.

"Yea i do. It would be funny if they were talking about us."

"Yea it would be." I agreed laughing.

Tyler's POV

"Aye guys are u ok?" Braydon asked us as we sat in Braydon's car following the girls.

"Yea its just that Esteban had a little sister that we all loved, and she was abused by her father and he took advantage of her. She took enough of it and committed suicide. She left a note for Tyler and Esteban. Tyler never opened it, he too scared of what it id going to say." Jackson explained.

"And whenever someone talks about being abused and taking advantage of it gets us all mad." I spat out.

"Wait Jackson y do u get mad?" Braydon asked.

"Tyler was in happy at the time and when she died it was one of the reasons he became a 'bad boy'. It made me happy to see him happy. So it gets me mad as well." Jackson told Braydon. Braydon nodded his head in understandment.

"Change the subject" I said not wanting to talk about this anymore.

"Please" Esteban said his voice cracked. I pat his back not wanting him to cry.

"Ok so who likes my sister?" Braydon said eyeing me suspiciously. Wait what how did he know?!?!?! Its obvious Tyler. Oh shut up don't u have anything better to do? No not really. Oh great now im talking to myself . I'm crazy. U said it not me. Before i could reply someone was snapping their fingers in my face and to find out it was Esteban and Jackson.