Chapter 28

Michael's POV 

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!"I screamed in Shawn's face.

"I don't know. I wasn't in charge I was at home getting my well deserved rest."He spat at me. "U should ask Jake and Austin since they were the one's that were guarding last night."With that said he walked away.

"JAKE AND AUSTIN!"I screamed in the abandoned wear house. They came into the room and stood across from me.

"Can u explain to me why I woke up on the floor with  my gun and the girls GONE?!?!!!"I said screaming the last part my throat aching from pain.

"We got hungry and we thought u had it under control so we left to get some food."Jake said calmly.

"We? U were the one that got hungry and started walking away and U dragged me along."Austin complained.

"U complained u were hungry"Jake said back.

"Dad I promise u I told him to stay."Austin said back to me.

"U never told me anything u just jumped in the car."

"Oh so ur trying to blame me now?"

"It was ur fault"

"No it wasn't"

"Would u two shut up!"I complained."Every day its the same shit between u two."

"He started it"They both said at the same time."No i didn't it was u. Jinx"I looked at the 2 of them weirdly while they both glared at each other.

"How about this, ur both grounded go home."I said to them knocking them out of their staring contest.

"WHAT!?!?"They both screamed.

"Did i speak french?"I asked smartly."Go home."They both cursed under their breath but left the room like i told them. 

'Oh god why did i ever become a dad' I thought in my head. I went out of my office and into a waiting room i guess u could say.

"Let's give them a break, but i want u to keep tabs on Skyler."With that I left.

Jayhla's POV

I cuddled into my pillow some more.

'Wait when did i get home last night? And when did my pillow get so comfy?' I opened my eyes to see a chest in my face.

"AAAAHHHH"I screamed which followed by Skyler screaming and jumping out of bed with me too follow. Braydon ran through the door and Tyler and Jackson fell off the bed.

"What's wrong?"Braydon, Tyler, and Jackson asked at the same time. 

"U 2 freaking scared us that's what's wrong!" Me and Skyler screamed at the same time.

"Well u 2 scared the living shit out of us!"The twins screamed back."And its bad cuz Skyler got that god damn loud scream of hers."Tyler complained.

"It wasn't that loud. Besides quite whining Jackson isn't complaining."Skyler said.

"That's cuz Jayhla made me half deaf."Jackson complained which had me rolling my eyes.

"Next time before u scream look at who it is."Braydon said.

"I still would've screamed."Skyler said under her breath but i heard it and covered my mouth muffling my laugh.

"Well im going back to sleep."Braydon said while yawning.

"Wait a minute, u thought something happened to me -"

"Again."Tyler cut off.

"Shut up Tyler."She said.