Healing Kiss

Get ready for some pure cuteness, sweetness and aside from all that NaLu!
✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙

At the guild|| Lucy's POV

'Natsu! You're such an idiot.' I thought to myself as I gripped Natsu's hand harder. I sat on the edge of the bed Natsu was lying down on, Mira told me that Natsu and Happy went on a mission to earn some jewels so that they can buy a little something something for me.

 And here he is now, lying motionless on the bed inside the guild infirmary the only movement he makes is when he breathes and his chest rises up and then down.

 'I appreciate it Natsu, but please don't be so reckless that I might lose you! I love you....'

 I decided to go home since it was already 11 p.m.

"...L-Lucy........." 

Huh? Natsu?! 

I turned back around quickly but what I saw didn't make me feel any better. 'My ears are probably playing tricks on me. But, I swear I heard something....I'll just stay here. By Natsu's side.'

Next day|| Natsu's POV

Urgh. What happened? I remember we were charging towards that obnoxious monster when suddenly everything went black. 

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting my eyesight. I can see a white ceiling made of concrete (?), I feel something soft beneath me like a bed and warmness on my hand. I looked down to my hand, to see a feminine hand on top of it. 

"L-Luce.....?...." I managed to croak—how long was I out? My throat feels so dry. 

Lucy's head shot upwards and I saw that she had dark circles under her eyes, and she had messy hair. Her hair was sticking out in all directions just like mine— is she trying to compete with mine?— it does make her look cute, though.

"Natsu!!" She shouted— almost destroying my eardrums— and lunged towards me. She hugged me so tight, I could barely breath but after a second or two, she was pounding on my chest and crying. 

"L-Lucy?! Why are you crying? What happened? Did a guy touch you or something while I was out?!"

"Natsu......you idiot....." She sobbed "....how could you........I-I....." She sniffed. "......you........worried........me.......to.......death....." 

"Okay, okay. Calm down sweetheart, say what you wanna say."

"YOUSCAREDMETODEATHIDIOT!!!DONTDOANYTHINGRECKLESSLIKETHATEVERAGAIN!!!.........I don't..........wanna lose you too......." Oh

I am so stupid. I worried her too much....she already lost her parents and I'm just gonna make it worse but....she should really know that I won't back down for nothing. 💪🏻😏.

"I'm sorry Lucy, I promise I won't do anything like that ever again."

"...really?"

"Really." 

And then she lunged towards me again which caused us to fall to the floor with a loud thud. Oww.... I sat up and felt something warm on my cheek. Lucy?!

Lucy's POV
I couldn't help myself I just had to kiss him. I was worried sick.

Natsu's POV

"There. That's your healing kiss." Ohhhh.............

"Can I get one more?"

"Huh?....u-uh sure....but only at the cheek since we're still in the guild."

"Okay." Once she was only an inch away from my cheek I turned around, so she fully kissed me on the lips without even intending it. She was shocked at first but after a few minutes, I felt her kiss back.

✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨
There! I hope you liked it, see ya in the next one shot. 😊
-⭐️