Saved by the Bad Boy

Erza invited me and the girls to party at a club tonight. She wanted to drink and try to forget about Jellal since he told her that he had a fiancé, although I know that he was lying I couldn't figure out why Erza didn't think of that. I mean...she's like the keenest in our group of friends. She would find out if we're lying or not

But that's the reason why we're going partying tonight. For Erza's thinking isn't straight she needs to drink. I just hope that nothing bad happens.

I wore a tight red dress, paired with black heels. I put on a bright red lipstick too. After attaching some earrings and checking if I was ready to go on the mirror, I grabbed my purse and walked out of my apartment.

"Hey Lu!" I waved at them.

"Cana's already there waiting for us." Erza said, sitting on the driver's seat while Levy was on the passenger's seat.

"But we have to pick up Juvia though!" Levy said.

"Well then, we gotta hurry." We zoomed past buildings that had no lights since it was already late.

"Hi!" Juvia opened the car door and sat beside me.

"Hey!" We greeted in unison.

"Well, let's get going. Don't wanna keep those drinks waiting!" Erza stepped on the gas pedal as Levy blasted the radio.

"And a Jay-Z song was on
And a Jay-Z song was on
And a Jay-Z song was on!~" she started singing.

"So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
The butterflies fly away
I'm nodding my head like yeah
Moving my hips like yeah~" we danced and sang while in the car as Erza just bopped her head.

"We're here!" She said, but we weren't quite finished singing yet.

"Yeeeaahh, it's a party in the USA~" we burst into laughter as we stepped out of the car.

"Let's get this party going!" Attention were directed at us as Erza yelled that out happily after being allowed by the bouncer/guard to enter and the boys were eyeing us head to toe. "Hey Cana!"

We drank, danced, laughed and had fun. Until we separated from each other...well I separated from them. While I was dancing two hands clang to my hips as I swayed, it was a guy. A stranger danced with me.

Until everything suddenly went black.

I could feel someone pulling on my dress as the sound of a door being kicked was heard.

"Loke, what the fvck are you doing?" A voice shouted. Huh, I wonder why it sounds like my childhood friend's voice...but how could he be here? We haven't seen each other for more than 4 years.

My POV
Hello! It's me, author-chan! You can also call me Moonie-chan or Moonlight-chan, it's up to you. Just don't call me something bad. Well Ima continue the story.

As Natsu kicked the door open, he saw his friend attempting to rape a blonde passed out girl. Wait, blonde? He thought as he took a closer look. He realized it was Lucy. His childhood friend--but she never knew that he was her childhood friend. He was his classmate--but almost never talked to each other. And why is that?

Lucy was a popular girl on Fairy Tail Academy. She was kind, smart, caring and beautiful.
Natsu was the delinquent at the academy. He would break school property, skip classes and wear badass clothes.

They were the total opposite of each other.

When Natsu saw Lucy he stopped Loke--the school flirt-- from trying to rip off her dress. And he couldn't do that just be talking him into stopping. He had to punch him. In the place where the sun doesn't shine.

Natsu carried Lucy all the way to his car and drove to his apartment. He placed Lucy on the couch and looked for any bruises or wounds. There was none.

Being the daredevil, troublemaker and bad boy he is. He wanted to have a little fun with her.

He took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers as he pulled Lucy to his chest. Still unconscious.

"I don't know why your dad wanted me to stay away from you Lucy. But I see you getting more and more beautiful and cuter every single day." He traced her lips before pinching her bottom lip.

"Ungh.." He was a sadist. (Err...well..I wanted to change some stuff 'cause this is cliche. Natsu being a bad boy and all 😅) Lucy bit her lip as she shifted her position and unintentionally went closer to Natsu, her head below his chin and her hand on his rock hard abs.

Natsu sighed before his eyelids started to slowly close.

~The next day~ "Pearly shell, down the ocean~" *dancing*

Lucy's POV (Bye!!!!)

I woke up to feel something quite hard but warm at the same time beneath the side of my body. I cracked my eyes open to see Natsu shirtless with his arm wrapped around me. And to make it worse, I was sleeping on his chest!!!

Well not really worse, 'cause damn that six pack—

Wait...did something happen to us last night?! Oh my god. No! No way!

I slapped Natsu's chest multiple times as he groaned and finally opened his eyes.

"What?" That husky and sexy voice tho....SHUDDUP SEXY IMAGINATION!!

"D-did something happen to us last night?!" He smirked. "What? Answer me!!" I straddled him.

"Why? Did you want something to happen?" I gulped.