Family Selfie

"There you go!" Lucy said as she clapped her hands once after tying her daughter's hair into pigtails.

"Wow! Mommy, I love it."

"But there's no such thing as love that can be more than how much I love you." Lucy nuzzled her nose to Nashi's, which caused her to giggle.

"I love you too mommy!"

"Hey. How about meee?~" Natsu whined as he was standing by the door, waiting for his wife and daughter.

"I love you too daddy!" Nashi ran to his father and jumped—to be carried by his father by the waist.

"Aww~ our baby girl looks so cute!" Natsu pinched Nashi's cheek while Lucy walks up to them.

"Alright Honey, let's go." Natsu hummed in response while kissing Lucy's forehead.

"Oh wait! Let's take a family selfie!" Nashi said as she dropped smoothly from Natsu's arms and took out the digital camera from her parents' drawer.

"How did you—"

"Well what do you expect me to do when you guys left me with Aunt Levy and Gale while they're in the kitchen—Aunt Levy lecturing Gale—? Plus, it takes like half an hour for Aunt Levy to finish so I go around the house and check out all the cabinets and stuff" Nashi said while turning on the camera and walking up to her parents.

"Woah Luce....she's—" Natsu whispered to Lucy.

"I know Natsu." Lucy replied quietly.

"Awesome!" Natsu cheered.

"What's awesome daddy?"

"Nothing. C'mon let's take a selpi."

"It's a selfie, dad."

"Yeah yeah whatever, come on." They waited for the camera to click and after they checked out the picture taken Lucy said,

"We need to put this in a picture frame!"

"Yep, we can do that while we're in town let's go girls!" Natsu held his wife's and daughter's hand as they walked out the door.

Everlasting Love NaLu One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें