It Started From A Text

"And....we're live!"

"Hello! And welcome to Kimber- lite Night show! We're here with the most popular couple right now in all of Fiore!"

---

"So how did you guys meet each other for the first time?" Kimberly asked us as the cameras and the audience's attention were directed to us.

"Well..." Natsu held my hand whilst looking at me. "It started from a text." He finished.

"Eh? A text?"

"Yeah." I confirmed.

"B-but...can you explain it further?" We looked at each other. Natsu cleared his throat.

"I borrowed my friend's phone when I was gonna text the girl I met at a park—she wasn't Lucy." I pulled up a face as the audience chuckled. "I was looking back to the paper and the phone, making sure that I pressed the right numbers. But, unfortunately..."

"He didn't." I brought out my phone and directed it to the camera. "This is the first text he sent me."

Hey L, sorry I forgot your full first name but I do remember it starts with an L. It's Natsu.

"I was really confused since I didn't know any Natsu, so I replied with a.."

?

"Then he sent me this..."

Natsu. The one you met at the park a few days ago?

Oh, um. I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong number.

Are you trying to avoid me L?

I'm sorry but I really think you got the wrong number.

Show me a picture of yourself!

Why would I do that, stranger?

We met at the park remember?
Here I'll show you a pic of myself so you can remember.

We met at the park remember?Here I'll show you a pic of myself so you can remember

"What was your first thought when you saw his picture?"

"The first word that popped into my mind was; cute."

"Awww, thanks Luce!" Natsu pinched my cheeks.

"H-hey! Staph!"

"And that's why they are such a great couple, everyone!" I pouted with a flushed face as Natsu still didn't let to of my cheeks.

"After that, I convinced Luce to show me her picture and yep. I certainly punched in the wrong numbers. For a good cause." He finally let go but this time he pulled me into his arms. "I met a beautiful, stunning angel!"

Natsu grabbed my phone and scrolled through it. He directed it to the camera after.

Hey L. Did it hurt?

What?

Falling from the sky, because you certainly look like an angel.

"After a few more conversations and getting to know each other, we decided to see each other in person." Kimberly clapped while sighing happily and dramatically.

"Fellas, take a look at this!" They showed a picture.

"Oh! That's what happened when you suddenly hugged me? But what do you mean by 'wife'?" I asked Natsu

"It means exactly what it means, Luce."

"Wha-?" Natsu suddenly knelt down in front of me with a red velvet box in his hand.

"Luce. I've fallen for you, ever since the day we started texting. That day was so special. We talked for 17-19 hours. And the first time I heard your melodic voice through a phone call, was such an important life achievement of mine. When we first met up, when I first saw an angel in real life. Of me, confessing my feels not through texting or calling. It was such a big step. And here I am, making another one. Luce, will you marry me?" He pulled the box open and inside revealed a gold ring, with a Fairy Tail sign on it made of diamond and ruby. We both loved Fairy Tail, we wish that it was true then we would join that guild. Remember that pic? On 'Admit it'.

"Natsu..............." His eyes showed that he was thinking 'was it too soon to propose?'. I grinned as tears flew out my eyes. "Yes! Natsu, yes!" The audience and Kimberly cheeredas Natsu slipped the ring on my ring finger, we both kissed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

"Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!"

---

After we all calmed down, Kimberly asked a last minute question.

"So Natsu, who was that girl that you actually wanted to text in the first place? I hope it's okay if I answer this question." She looked towards me as I nodded.

"Well....she had short white hair....blue eyes...L....Lis...Lisanna...?"

"Lisanna?!" The people gasped.

"Lisanna? As in Lisanna Strauss?!"

"Yes." Lisanna Strauss was the most popular female celebrity after me, she is in a relationship with a famous actor too. His name is Bickslow.

"W-wow........y-you wouldn't mind coming back here with those two right?"

"Uhmm.........." The decision is up to you! If y'all comment 'yas' then there'll be a part two, including details of their wedding and there'll be a bun in someone's oven too!