Turning back into a kid

Team Natsu went on a mission, to bring a cursed sapphire back to a guy named Mr. McZain. In the process, Lucy accidentally touched it and turned back into a child. When Team Natsu came back to the guild after accepting their reward. The guild was in complete chaos.

Mirajane's POV

Natsu walked in with a kid in his arms that resembles Lucy. 

OMG!!! Did they do it?!

 I ran up to them and squealed when I got there.

Levy's POV

I followed Mirajane and asked, "Natsu, who is this?" He answered it with a calm voice.

"This is Lucy."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT???!!!" The whole guild exclaimed.

Narrator's POV

"Okay. Move it, move it." Erza pushed through her fellow guild members surrounding Natsu and Lucy who accidentally turned into a kid. She started explaining what happened to them, some sighed in relief, had shocked faces and almost fainted since they gasped too much. They looked for Wendy, but turns out she was in a job with Carla, Romeo and Macao. 

"What are we gonna do?" asked Gray.

"I'll go to the library and research about this." Said Levy, walking down the hallway to the library. With Gajeel following behind her.

After a few moments of waiting, Levy came back to the lounging area of the guild and announced that there's a potion for Lucy to turn back to normal again. But it will take her a day, just to gather all the ingredients for the potion. 

Erza's POV

"Until Levy finds all the ingredients for the antidote, we need to find Lucy a babysitter." I said loud and clear. "Natsu hand her over to me."

When Natsu handed Lucy over to me she started crying, I guess she didn't want me to be her babysitter. It kinda hurt but she was a kid right now so it was okay but I will totally get back on her...maybe. 

Mira tried, but Lucy still cried when she was taken away from Natsu's arms.

 "Aha!" I said. "I think I know why she keeps on crying when she is detached from Natsu."

"Why, Erza?" asked Mira.

"Natsu hand Lucy over to every person that wants to babysit her." He did so, and every time he did. Lucy would start crying. After time passed, the guild finally understood.

"Well I guess we don't have any other choice. Natsu will be Lucy's babysitter."

Natsu's POV

"Wait, what? Why me?!"

"Didn't you notice Natsu? Lucy would cry if she was taken away from your arms."

"....fine" That's not so bad.

Timeskip|| At the streets

I was tired of carrying Lucy so I put her down on the ground, and held her little cute hand. 

"Natzu! Natzu! Let's go to the park!" She said in her tiny high pitched voice. I guess I should enjoy this as it lasts.

"Sure, Luce. Let's go"

At the park

"Natzu! Let's buy some ice cream! I want strawberry." She said as she saw an ice cream cart ahead.

"Sure, let's go." 

Lucy's POV

While Natzu was buying some ice cream there was a butterfly flying in front of me, it started flying away so I decided to follow it. "Here! Here! Butterfly!"

Natsu's POV

"Here ya go, Lu—" I stopped what I was saying when I realized that Lucy was gone. "Lucy? Lucy!" I was starting to panic, I dropped the ice cream and started running to where I think she went.

The sun started setting, I couldn't find Lucy. I was sitting by a water fountain, my eyes started to sting. Tears were threatening to come out.

 'Lucy. Please, please just come back.' I kneeled down, with my head lowered. Then I felt a tiny hand on my forehead.

"Natsu? What's wrong?" A tiny voice said, I slowly looked up and saw her adorable face.

"Lucy!!" I hugged her so tight. "I promise I'll never let you out of my sight ever again."

"N-Natzu!.....a-air!......" I let go of her and caressed her head.

Lucy's POV

"Natzu. Listen to me." I said, with a serious tone. This made Natsu looked intently at me, eager to listen. "When I turn back to a 17 year old Lucy again, there are things that I can't say or do anything anymore since I'm mature and grown up. What I want to say is, the 17 year old me likes you...no...loves you...she just couldn't bring herself to confess her feelings to you. It feels weird to refer to myself as a her but......you should just understand the situation."

Natsu's POV

I was shocked at what this 5-year-old Lucy just told me. Lucy loves me?

"Natsu hurry! Bring me back to the guild, Levy has the potion ready. If I don't get there by 4 minutes I'll be 5 years old permanently, and you'll have to wait till I turn 17 again." As soon as I heard this I picked her up, gave her a piggyback ride, dashing off to the guild.

We made it in time, Levy made Lucy drink the potion at the infirmary. I didn't know why. She pushed the guys out of the infirmary but she didn't notice me. So when Lucy drank the potion she was........naked. It made me blush furiously but I decided not to be a pervert so I covered my eyes.