NaLu in Hawaii Part 2

Lucy's POV

"Woohoo! We're finally here!" I ran on the warm sand with my bare feet and spread my arms out, looking up with closed eyes feeling the breeze. Ahh...the smell of the ocean. I bent down to pick up some seashells, I could hear guys whistling in the distance. Huh? Then I realize that I was wearing very short shorts that you could see my underwear if I bent down.

"Kyaa!!"

"Turn away! You perverts." Natsu said to the guys.

"T-thanks Natsu. L-let's go there, Mira has something to say." He followed me whilst leaning on his arms at the back of his head.
"So we're gonna share rooms—" I heard Mira start off and then I sighed mentally. I already knew this was gonna happen, I'm just gonna go change to my swimsuit now and give my bag to the guy that gets our stuff to be put in our room. (A/N: what do you call that guy?) I rushed to the changing room, very excited to swim in the ocean.

I walked out in my swimming suit that has pink ruffles on it. I placed my bag on the counter and told the clerk some stuff then ran of to the beach.

"Woohoo!" I spread my arms out as I ran and ran, the water was now getting higher and higher till it reached my chest. I stopped when it reached there and dipped my head on the water and swam. I lift my head up to look at the beach and saw my friends already in their swimsuits. I did a backstroke then I didn't use my arms anymore and just kicked slowly with my feet, enjoying the sun's rays and the refreshing water. Shoot! I forgot to put on some sunblock! I swam frantically back to the sand and went inside the inn we were gonna stay in.

"Heya Luce. I saw you earlier—" woah.......Natsu looks hot in that. I could see the 'v' line on his body and his six pack clearly while he is wearing those swimming trunks that's black but has red flames on it from the bottom. "So I got your sunblock for you, I guess I should've given you it earlier 'cause you're looking really red right now."

"Huh? Oh yeah. Haha. It's because of the heat! Haha...........thanks for fetching my sunblock for me Natsu! Bye!" I took the sunblock out from his hand and ran out.

"Wait, Luce!" I turned back to him.

"Yeah?"

"Do you need help in putting that on you? And I need some of those too." He said, scratching the back of his head and slightly.....blushing?!

"Huh? S-sure...." I laid on the blanket under an umbrella with my back turned to Natsu.

"Luce, I gotta untie your um...bikini top"

"Mm-hmm!" I just stayed calm and waited for him to spread the cream on me. It's gonna feel like a massage or something, haha! I felt the tie on my bikini top loosen and then hands started caressing my back with some smooth cream on it. Natsu put some sunblock on my neck, shoulders, back and lower back.

"Um...you want me to put some on your tummy and—"

"No! No! I'm good. I can do it by myself." I frantically said to him, turning around. His face was super red when I did. That's when I looked down to realize that my bikini top was completely off.

"Kyaaa!!" I covered it and Natsu stood up and walked away, only to come back with a towel.

"Go on and tie it back L-Luce" he used the towel to cover my while I put on my bikini top again.

"O-okay I'm done, I'll put some on you now"

FAST FORWARD
Oh my.......Natsu's freaking rock hard abs!
FAST FORWARD
"Haha! You'll never catch me!" I was running away from Natsu as he kept splashing water on me.

"Come back here, you!" I ran faster but the water wasn't helping.

"Gotcha!" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up. Natsu lost balance and then we fell into the water. While we were in the water he suddenly cupped my cheek and pulled me closer, he placed his warm lips on mine and we kissed underwater.

FAST FORWARD
Mira and Erza told everyone that there's a dance program happening at the beach so we went there to see. There were dancers on a stage, with those flowers on their necks and grass skirts. While there were fire dancers...and Natsu ate the fire out.

"Natsu!!" I pulled him back by the collar.

"Luuuce! There's more fire to eat!"

"Don't eat the fire from the torches and lanterns Natsu! They make this night more........breathtaking." Natsu then suddenly stopped squirming and looked at me.

Natsu's POV

She has that dreamy look on her face again, I don't want to ruin this night for her so I guess I'll try to not eat those tasty flames.

Lucy's POV

"Aloha~" a girl with chestnut hair and hazel brown eyes walked by and placed flowers on our heads.

LUCY AND NATSU's POV

Natsu looks so adorable.

Lucy looks so gorgeous.

Third Person's POV
They smiled brightly at each other, just like the picture in the media.

✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨
Hope you guys liked that! Sorry if it wasn't that good. But guys, do you know THAT DUDE?