Stargazing

"Luce. Where's the popcorn? The shooting stars are gonna start falling soon," Natsu said to his blonde haired best friend.

"Right here," Lucy gave the bucket of popcorn to him. "Natsu, do you think shooting stars are the same thing as meteor showers?"

"Huh? Ummmm....yeah"

"Wow. Smart." Lucy said sarcastically with her eyelids half closed. "Actually—"

"No no no no, tonight we are gonna enjoy the night sky. That's it, eat and watch. You, lecturing me ain't fun."

"It's not lecturing, I'm just teaching you some facts."

"Oh yeah? Well it feels like you're just showing off." Natsu smugly threw a piece of popcorn at Lucy. She giggled in response which made Natsu shocked. S-she's not gonna kick me? Is it the end of the world?!?

"Ha ha." Lucy sarcastically laughed before lying down on the blanket they spread out. Happy couldn't come because he was celebrating his first anniversary with Charle. Sigh, kitty love. "It should happen any minute now."

"There!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Huh? Where?"

"Gotcha."

"Really? That's low." Lucy munched on some popcorn when meteors started falling, making the scenery even breathtaking than ever. "Woah...." A popcorn fell out of Lucy's mouth as her jaw dropped.

"I know." Natsu kept munching.

"It's so beautiful...!"

"Yeah." Natsu turned to look at Lucy, and Lucy looked back at him. "Just like you, but you're even more beautiful."

"Oh, so now you're sweet and corny—"

"Shhh....Luce, don't ruin the moment." Natsu placed a finger on her lips.

He leaned closer to the blonde beauty and she did the same, they're eyelids were half closed as their lips were inches apart.

"Hey Luce, did I ever tell you that I love you?" Lucy's eyes widened. She didn't get a chance to reply since Natsu's lips has crashed onto hers.

It was such an amazing sight for the Strauss sisters.

"Oh yeah!"

"Finally! After all this time! Whew."

"Yep, NaLu check." Mira wrote a check mark on the air.

"Alright who's next?"

High five! ✋🏻✋🏼✋🏽✋🏾✋🏿