Surfers

The soft twinkling of wind chimes were heard as a blonde surfer awoke from her deep slumber. She stretched her arms out and yawned as her salmon haired boyfriend watched her by the doorframe. "Morning, beautiful." He was wearing a red rash guard and black board shorts with flames on the bottom whilst carrying a surfboard.

"Mmm..." She groaned. "Natsu...why are you up this early?"

"Well you did say that we were gonna go surfing early, right?" She gasped and jumped out of the covers. Natsu whistled.

"Sexy" she looked down to see that she was wearing a tank top and you could see her flat stomach and very very short shorts revealing her long, porcelain legs.

"It was hot last night." She turned around and bent down to get something from the drawer.

"Yep....and it's getting hotter here too..." Natsu was drooling as Lucy picked up her surfing attire.

"Get out Natsu. I need to change." Natsu didn't budge. "Natsu!" He still didn't do anything except stare at her body. "Tsk. Pervert." Lucy muttered under her breath.

Natsu ended up getting kicked in the face by Lucy but he still didn't move from his spot and was able to watch his girlfriend change into her short sleeved black and pink rash guard and colorful board shorts. Just like Matt from the Teen Beach Movie.

"Ready, Luce?" She hummed and nodded.

"Let's go." Lucy picked up hr surfboard and slid down the pole, landing on the sand with her bare legs with Natsu doing the same thing after her. They owned a small hut at the beach, they were only supposed to keep their surfboards and snacks there but they ended up buying a bed, lamp and many furnitures after they became boyfriend and girlfriend. They would sometimes pretend to actually live in the hut for weeks but they had to go back to their own houses, for their parents were worried.

They sprinted towards the water hand in hand.

"Whew!" Natsu leaned on the board as he paddled, Lucy doing the same thing. Later on they were surfing on waves with people watching them at the shore, clapping and saying things like 'They are relationship goals.', 'They should get married.' and 'Lucky..!'

Soon after they swam back to the shore just to be greeted by their audience. They thanked them before going back to their little and cozy hut. Lucy cooked some popcorn in the microwave as Natsu picked a movie.

"Ahh..how about this 'The Proposal'" Natsu said as the microwave beeped and Lucy picked up the popcorn bowl.

"I always wanted to watch that..." She teared the paper bowl open. "but I never got the time to do so." She cuddled with Natsu on the sofa as the movie started to play.

"Mmhmm..." Natsu hummed into her hair as he sniffed it. Smells like the ocean but with a hint of strawberries and vanilla. He thought before he wrapped both of them in a blanket.

They munched on buttered popcorn as the movie played. Natsu soon heard snoring from the blonde beauty and pulled her head towards his chest and leaned his head on top of hers.

"I love you." He said. Lucy moaned and leaned closer to him.

"Love you too....." They fell asleep, halfway through the movie.

Not bothering to turn off the tv, they are wasting electricity! And yes they did get to finish the popcorn but, save power! This happens often in movies, they turn the tv on and then they fall asleep. Like seriously. 😑

😂 Haha, well hoped you guys liked that.