I guess reading isn't that bad after all

Here's another one shot! Hope you like it.😊
✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨

At the Library|| Natsu's POV

"Ugghhhhh........why do I have to be here......." I groaned, walking behind Lucy who was looking for new books to read.

"Stop complaining Natsu. And pay attention to your posture, people are looking weirdly at us."

"Whatever.........."

After an hour and a half|| On the way to Lucy's apartment

"FINALLYYYYYY!!!" We were on the way home—I mean to Lucy's home.

"Don't act so happy Natsu, we were just there for a few minutes."

"What?! No, we weren't!!...........we were there for.......uh.........years! Yeah, many many years!" I'm not really good at telling time. I can see the house now, just a few more steps. Wait. What's that smell? "Oh! Oh! Lucy! Lucy! Let's go eat there! I'm starving."

"Natsu....No"

"What?? Why?"

"Because, these books are heavy" she borrowed a countless amount of books from that dusty old library. She said it just opened yesterday, but I didn't like libraries much so...whatever. "And, Happy has been waiting for us at the house, I'll cook you guys some food when we get there."

".............I guess I can live with that." I agreed since I knew that Lucy's cooking would be more delicious than any restaurant's cooks.

When we arrived at Lucy's house I was gonna climb up her window but she opened the door faster than how you could say 'Mystical Farts'. I groaned when I walked inside through the door, entering from the window was more fun. 

Lucy's POV

Yassss! I can finally read my books! But I have to cook Happy and Natsu some food first, then I'll grab some water and start reading.