Childhood friends

Well this one shot is probably cliché 😆 'cause stories making NaLu childhood friends and all but I think this one's gonna be a bit different and I wanted to use the adorable picture too so haha 😅 hope you like it!
✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️

Today Natsu and Happy is coming over to have a play dat— I mean play day. I'm in my room, sitting down on the edge of my queen sized bed swinging my legs.

*Knock knock*

"Hime. Your friends are here, they are waiting downstairs at the living room for you." Virgo, my maid said through the door.

"Okay!" I cheerfully said as I tied some of my hair into a side ponytail, put on my heart shaped earrings that has the same color as Natsu's hair and walked towards the door. I slid down the rail [Anna's scene in 'Frozen'-For the first time in forever||just kidding, their stairs isn't a spiral staircase] when I reached the bottom and hopped off of it, Happy came flying towards me and hugged me which made us fall down.

"Ouch. Haha, I missed you too Happy."

"Lusheeee!"

"Luce! Are you okay?" asked Natsu worriedly as he dashed towards us.

"Y-yeah. Haha...Happy you can get off n— why are you crying?! Are you hurt?!"

"*sob* Nat-zu said he won't give me fish the whole day 'cause he only wants to hang out with you all d—" Happy was cut off when Natsu placed his hand over the blue cat's mouth.

"A-anyways....let's go to your backyard."

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You know what Happy how about we go fishing at the river?"

"..........w-without Nat-zu?"

"Sure."

"What?! No way! I want some fish too!" Natsu whined but we pretended not to hear him.

"Let's go!"

"Aye si—ma'am!" We walked out the door with Natsu left dumbfounded by the stairs, when we reached the river I grabbed some fishing rods from the shed we built a week ago. I grabbed 3 of them 'cause I knew Happy couldn't be upset at Natsu for more than 45 mins. I walked back to Happy, he was sitting on a rock. I hid the rod reserved for Natsu behind me.

"I'm so excited! Thank you so much Lushee! I'm really really happy I have a friend like you...not like somebody."

"Haha. I see what you did there Happy." He used his own name on the sentence and emphasized 'somebody'. I handed Happy a fishing rod and he sat by the riverbank, while I turned my head to see Natsu crawling his way towards us. I giggled and said,

"Come here Natsu. I'm sure Happy's not upset at you anymore."
"Really?"

"Really." He gave me his toothy grin. And dusted his knees as he stood up. "Here," I handed him his fishing rod and sat beside Happy, followed by Natsu but he sat beside me.

"Hey lil buddy! Listen, I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's okay Nat-zu!" A few hours passed by and we caught 36 fishes. We washed our hands with the water from the faucet by the backyard. Natsu finished first and then he grabbed some twigs and branches. After Happy and me finished washing our hands, we watched him go everywhere taking vines. Then he gathered everything he collected and started making a.......wooden house..? While he was distracted I decided to tie his hair into a cute tiny ponytail just at the top since his hair is too short for me to tie all of them into a ponytail.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There. Almost finished. I tied the branches together with a vine and then the wooden house was standing on its own, I felt a tug at my hair and looked up to see Lucy tying some of my hair into a ponytail with Happy trying to suppress a laugh with puffed up cheeks.

"Lucy!! What are you doing?!"

"Heehee. You look so cute Natsu," she said as she lowered herself since she was in her tippy toes and stood in front of me to look at my hair. I blushed at what she said, she said I'm cute.

Okay. I admit I like Lucy since I saw her playing with her dolls at her backyard.

"Natsu? Natsuu? Hello? Earth to Natsu?" Her face was all I could see since I felt like everything in the world has melt down and it was only me and her.

"Y-yeah.."

"So why did you build a wooden house?"

"Well....remember when we promised each other that we'll marry each other when we grow up?" It was her turn to blush. Mavis, help me. She looks so freaking adorable.

"Of course I do. That was one of the best days of my life" she smiled sweetly at me.

"Well...when we get a house I wanna build it myself for our family."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Awwwww....Natsu is so sweet. I was touched by what he said.
"Aww...that's so cute Natsu. But be careful not to wear yourself out. Building a house is not as easy as you think it is. It is easier said than done." I said.

"Don't worry! Look at these guns!!" He said as he showed off his muscles.

I giggled, "if you say so."

✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨
Hope you liked it see ya in the next one shot! -⭐️