Can't help it

"Natsu... Please..." I begged.

"Nope." Natsu replied, not even looking at me.

"Please, Natsu! I'm begging youu!" I gave him 'the look'.

"That won't work on my anymore, Luce. " I was feeling frustrated now as I gripped on his arm tightly and attempted to pull his body backwards.

"Please..! I just want to pet the pug!!" I kept saying 'please' until he sighed and rubbed his face.

"Fine." I hugged him tightly whilst thanking him a thousand times in 3 seconds before running towards the dog owner and asking for permission to pet his pug.

2 months later, in Natsu's point of view.

You know how in Beyoncè's song 'Single Ladies', she said— sang actually — 'if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it.' ? Well I love her and I'm planning to propose to her today, you know with the kneeling on one knee thing? But I'm not gonna be kneeling on one knee though.

I got a special surprise for the love of my life today, and it's gonna change our lives. That's why my hands and feet are sweating.

Los Angeles - 6:39 PM

"Luce! You here?" I called out after closing the front door behind me.

"Yes, babe!" She revealed herself after walking down the stairs.

"I got something for ya~" I held a box on my hand and wiggled it in the air as her face lit up.

"Ooh~ what's the occasion?" She walked towards me with her hands behind her back.

"Nothing really.." I scratched the back of my head with my free hand.

"Oh, so you're just being your sweet-thoughtful-boyfriend self?"

"Ehh, yeah. I guess you could say that." She hummed as I sweated nervously.

"Well am I gonna get it, or what?" I stayed silent. "Natsuu..!!" She whined, and just at that moment the puppy whimpered too. Thankfully she didn't hear it.

"L-let's go to living room, shall we?"

"Fine." I asked her to sit on the couch as I squatted in front of her.

"Luce, you know that I love you. Right?"

"Y-yeah, why?" I leaned closer and stroked her cheek with my thumb before pulling away to give her the box. "Ooh.. It's a little heavy."

"Open it." I smiled warmly at her.

"O-okay... Woah, wait what?! Oh my goodness.." She gasped.

" She gasped

"Aww.. Look at those folds on her neck! Wait, you already bought her a collar?" She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and a bright smile, before looking down to gasp once again. "T-these are..!?"

"Luce, will you marry me?"

"Natsu.... Of course..!" She placed the pug down on the sofa as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you, I love you, I love you...!" I stroked her hair as I leant closer and she started closing her eyes. Softly, I placed my lips on top of hers.

"I love you too, Mrs. soon-to-be-Dragneel." I nuzzled my nose on hers as she giggled.

" I nuzzled my nose on hers as she giggled

"Aww...-" she paused, "she's so cute! What should we name her?" I just shrugged and grinned at her excitement. "Hmm... How about.. Luna?"

"Luna sure is making herself feel at home, in that position." My fiancè looked at the new member of our family lovingly.

"Yeah... She's glad to be home.."

July 7, 2017

"-and always remember that I will and do love you to the moon and back. That's why I chose to name our lovely pug, Luna..." My gorgeous wife smiled at me as a tear ran down her cheek. "I love you, Natsu." The priest sniffed and said,

"All right then, you may now kiss the bride."

A few years later..

"I never really expected it. I never expected for me to meet this wonderful, amazing, and beautiful woman beside me. Never expected her to be so obsessed with dogs too—"

"Hey!"

"—and for me to fall in love with that person so hard, that I'm really afraid to lose her." I looked at Lucy lovingly. " I also never expected to propose in such a way--"

"That I loved and appreciated."

"--yep, she loved it." I chuckled. "I never expected to marry someone as great as her, and for her to be the one to kiss me instead of the groom kissing the bride after the priest's blessings."

"That's the love of your life, for ya!" She winked at me as I laughed at her before kissing her forehead.

"I never expected to also have a beautiful baby girl. Life is just..." I sighed in content, before turning to look at my lovely wife again. She smiled at me before resting her head on my shoulder.

"Full of surprises.."

"I love you, baby.." I whispered in her ear as the reporter in front of us almost burst into tears.

"Wow... That's just... Can I please have some tissue?" After that, they thanked us and allowed us to leave.

"Wanna go to Starbucks, babe?" She hummed 'yes', as I pushed the start engine button of the car.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you~

Lucy held my hand as I drove us towards the nearest Starbucks.

Fin

Imagine if I ended it with a car crash 🙈😂, my evil side is coming out right now.
Lmao I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
Mkay bye! 😘😜