Basketball

Here's another one shot brought to you by Erza's cake!—ooh I should do this more often 😆

✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨

Fairy Tail High|| Lucy's POV

Today is my boyfriend's big match against the basketball team of Sabertooth Academy. His main rival on that team is this blonde guy that once flirted with me when they were passing by our school, but now he has a girlfriend named Yukino. But Natsu is still mad at him, such a overprotective boyfriend but I love him just the way he is (relationship goals af) I was sitting at the front row—with my friends beside me—so I was near to where the the FT players would stay to rest at or wait for them to be allowed by the coach to get in the game.

The host/emcee walked towards the center of the court and started saying his opening speech. I wasn't really paying attention though.....woops. When he started saying the names of the players from FT, my attention turned to where they would enter.

The first one to enter was Jellal—Erza cheered for him—then Laxus—Mira shouted "Go baby!" so she earned a wink from him—next was Bickslow—Lisanna and her fellow cheerleaders spelled out his name B-I-C-K-S-L-O-W and shouted 'GO BICKSLOW!'—followed by Gajeel—who earned a shout from Levy saying "knock their socks off!" (What? I couldn't think of anything CX)—after him was Loke—who earned a lot of screams from his fangirls but he only kept his attention to Aries and gave her a wink—Freed entered the court also receiving squeals from fangirls next was Elfman—who shouted "playing basketball is MANLY!!!"—followed by another guy and another and another and another then Gray—who received A LOT of screams from his fangirls but Juvia increased the volume of her voice and shouted "GO GO GRAY-SAMA!!!!" that we needed to cover our ears. She then received a wave and a wink from her 'Gray-sama'—then it was finally the MVP player we have all been waiting for, my handsome pi-salmon haired boyfriend. Natsu Dragneel! A lot of fangirls squealed, screamed, some even fainted right on the spot. But even if there were a lot of deafening shouts from the audience I was still the loudest. I shouted "GO SEXY GO SEXY GO SEXY SEXY LOVE!" I shouted while dancing and making a heart with my hands. Natsu stopped in his tracks, gave me a flying kiss and bowed. (What up movie reference XD) my friends nudged me and said 'Yieeeeee' but I didn't care much.

Then the emcee started calling out the names of the rivaling team. Students that study in Fairy Tail High scowled, groaned, huffed, shouted 'Booooo!' And other stuff like that. So they came out—Sting was there who earned a cheer from his girlfriend Yukino. Don't wanna go through the others.

3rd Quarter
Natsu was called by the coach and told to rest. I was sitting right behind him, I giggled mentally and leaned close to him from behind. I didn't care if he was sweaty and stinky, I'm not that kind of girl that overreacts when they're finger nail was chipped or anything. Pssh, just let it go.

"Hey, babe" I whispered seductively to his ear while placing my hands on his shoulders.  He gulped and blushed. Aww...so cute
"H-hey Luce." He murmured.
"Need a massage?"
"U-uhm sure..." I kneaded his shoulders, as my friends noticed me giving him a massage.

(A/N: I was gonna write something else here but.....nvm. OHMYGAH what is wrong with me 😂)

"Ayieeee.....Lucy is so sweet to her boyfriend~"

"Hahh....relationship goals as f"

"Gotta take a picture of this"—obviously Mira, they went on and on about how sweet of a girlfriend I am. When Natsu was called again by the coach to get in the game, he put his jacket on my shoulders and whispered in my ear,

"Give me a kiss if we win Lucy...oh and take care of this for me!" As he went back in the game. I put my arms in the holes in the jacket (y'know, those holes? So you can put your arm in the jacket? Yeah. Yeah. You know!) ,it was obviously not my size but I didn't pay much attention to that, because it smells like him and it's comfortable.

✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟

And there ya have it! Hope you liked that one shot. I didn't get to publish this sooner sorry 'bout that. See ya next time! Don't forget to leave comments and votes-⭐️