Sick at work

I'm watching The Vow right now and I just want everything to be NaLu 😂. Although I want to skip some parts since some are really angering me and some are just...ack! Y'know what I mean?

It was raining outside the window as I carried the tray and walked towards the couple who were just chatting.

"Here you go." I placed the tray on their table, picked up the cups and placed it before them. "Call me if you need anything." I turned around and noticed a box on a table facing the window.

I placed the tray down and picked up the lid. I wasn't sure what exactly was in the box so I picked one up.

It was a medicine box with a note saying 'For your nose' I looked towards the window and saw Natsu, my husband soaking wet in the rain smiling at me with hands in his pockets, he pulled one out gesturing me to pick more of the things inside the brown box.

I was supposed to at home taking a leave since I was sick but I insisted to come and here he is now....being the loving husband he is.

I pulled out another medicine box with a note saying 'For your head', I smiled at him before removing another one.

It was...something totally different from the other two. I looked up at him as I pulled out the item with the note 'For later', it was a lingerie.

A very revealing lingerie.

Natsu smiled seductively at me while I put the lingerie on top of my work uniform, pretending to try it on but put it down as I looked around, nobody seemed to be looking. I pulled another note from the box again, it was a note and it said 'I love you'.

I mouthed I love you to him before giving him a flying kiss, he waved while smiling at me.