NaLu in Hawaii!

At the guild|| Lucy's POV

I sighed. Another boring day......for me, the guild is rowdy as ever. I'm sitting on a bar stool with a strawberry milkshake in front of me. The couples looks like they're enjoying their 'quality time'. On the table not too far from the bar Levy is reading a book while sitting on Gajeel's lap, she used to look like a tomato but I guess she got used to it. On another side of the guild Erza is with Jellal, feeding him cake. Standing beside the stage Mira is leaning on Laxus, while he is hugging her from behind.

"*sigh*.....goals..."

Oh, I forgot to mention Juvia. She's leaning on Gray's shoulder with her hand on his chest while Gray is blushing madly but his arm is hanging on Juvia's shoulders. While I'm here still waiting for my boyfriend and his talking cat, they said they'll catch up to me after they do 'something'. I wonder what that something is.... Just as I was thinking of that the guild doors were kicked open. Well it's about time.

"Luce!" I stood up from my seat and walked towards him.

"Heya Lushee!" Greeted the blue feline flying between my head and Natsu's.

"..." I replied to them with silence, annoyed since they made me come to the guild alone.

"Luce? What's wrong?" I starred at him with my arms crossed over my chest. "Uhh..."

Mira's POV

I saw Natsu and Lucy talking on the center of the guild—well Natsu trying to make Lucy talk to him. I guess she's pretty irritated....oh I know! I turned to Laxus, who was cuddling me from behind since he saw me at the bar. A while ago, I tried prying him off of me by walking all around the guild, but he still won't budge so I decided to just let him be.

"Laxus." He hummed in response.

"We need to help those two" I said while pointing a finger at Natsu and Lucy. Natsu was now scratching the back of his neck, Happy was just there flapping his white adorable wings.

"How do we do that, baby?"

"Hmm......" I hummed in thought, then an idea came to me. "Let's go on a vacation!"

"Sure. We need to go an a date anyway....it's been too long. Been too long since I touched yo—"

"A-anyways...let's go to Hawaii! Let's invite all the couples."

"Hawaii...hehe......S....at the beach...." Laxus was muttering something with his voice to low for me to hear his mumblings.

"Alrighty! I'm gonna go talk to Master...you uh...do whatever you want to do...."

"I'll come with you."

"Um...okay, just stay at the doors of his office though."

"Mkay." Once we reached the doors to his office, I pulled Laxus' arms away from my waist.

"Stay here." Gosh, I feel like I'm treating him like a dog. Why is he acting like this anyway? It's not even Mating season yet...

At the master's office|| Makarov's POV
I can hear footsteps, making its way to the doors of my office.
*Knock Knock*

"Come in" Mirajane stepped in, I noticed that Laxus was behind her. My grandson is being clingy to her again. I mentally sighed as Mira stepped in front of me.

"Good afternoon master"

"G'd aftie Mirs. What's up?" she giggled in response. "What's so funny?"

"Is the master acting all cool now?"

"*cough* just get to your point Mira"

"Okay, I would like to suggest; a vacation for some of the guild's members that were taking a lot of jobs lately." I know this....it's one of Mirajane's plans...for her so-called OTPs.

"Sure. Just hand me a list of those that are gonna go with you."

"Thanks so much master!" She happily thanked me while bowing and went out of my office.

At the Lobby|| Mira's POV
Yas! Well that wasn't so hard. I walked down the stairs and stood on the stage with Laxus trailing behind me.

"Minna-san!" Some of them didn't pay attention to me. "MINNA-SAN PAY ATTENTION RIGHT HERE NOW OR ELSE I'L RIP YOUR HEADS OFF!" They looked at me, eager to pay attention. Good. "The names of the people I'm calling out are gonna go on a vacation in............Hawaii!"

"Woohoo!"

"YASSS!!

"...she's not gonna say my name"

"Her boobs bounced when she said Hawaii...."

"IM SO EXCITED!!"

"Probably one of her matchmaking schemes..."

"But her 'ships' had already 'cannoned' right?"

"Alright! Here are the names....

Evergreen
Elfman
Bickslow
Lisanna
Juvia
Gray
Levy
Gajeel
Erza
Jellal
Me
Laxus
Romeo
Wendy
Happy
Carla
Bacchus
Cana
Makarov
Porlyusica— just kidding! Not these four *chuckle*
And last but not the least, Natsu and Lucy. " groans were heard after I finished.

"I knew it"

"What why? I'm sure there's awesome beers there"

"Hahah! Makarov and Porlyusica"

"Romeo and Wendy...."

"No! Don't take Levy with you!

"..so when do we leave?"

"We leave at 6:00 pm, meet up at the airport. Laxus and I'll take care of the expenses for the plane and hotel. You guys will pay for your own food, drinks, bathing suits—not if you already have one though—souvenirs and stuff like that. Okay? Go and pack, you've got like 4 hours..." They rushed out of the guild, holding hands. Except for Natsu and Lucy.

Lucy's POV

"C'mon Luce! Let's get packing, I'm sure we'll have so much fun there!" To be honest, I actually wanted to go and pack now. I mean like, it's HAWAII!!! Ermahgerd, we only have 4 hours. I guess I'll let this slide. I grabbed Natsu's hand and dashed towards my house.

Natsu's POV

Guess she finally forgave me. I can't wait to see her in a swim suit.
To be continued.....

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫
Hope you liked it. Stay tuned for part two! -⭐️