Pranking my boyfriend for a week.

This is in your point of view! 😄

"Heyyy, guys! LuceStarr here. So as y'all know a few weeks ago, FireNeel-my boyfriend pranked me. And....he got me. Good. Reeeeal good." The blonde girl looked down from the camera, muttering to herself, " Damn it. Why did I let him own me? Twice even!" But she then looked up again with a grin on her face.

"Bet he can't own me for 7 times tho! So that's why this video is titled 'Pranking my boyfriend for a week.' Wait...wait. You wanna know how he pranked me? Well then watch this video ri'here." She pointed towards a video that popped up beside her. "Lemme just tell you some details. He made me believe BEEPITY BOPPITY BEEP and that he was gonna BOOPITY BEEPITY BOOP a few days after that. If you wanna see how it really happened, go and click that or just check out the link on the description below." She made a face and pointed south.

"Hmm...what else do I have to say...oh, right! Thanks for 9M subscribers guys! I love y'all so much and I appreciate every single one of you, to not waste too much time because of my gratitude speech go and watch the video on that right there." The 'i' icon popped up a title of one of her videos.

"Okay, I think that's enough. Let's get pranking!" Lucy blew a kiss at the camera and held up her hand, covering it.

The screen blacked out for a minute before showing Lucy rising up from her bed, camera following her movements. She showed a gesture, indicating the viewers to be quiet as her boyfriend was sleeping beside her still tucked in bed.

"Alright, it's the first day of my sweet sweet revenge." Lucy paused to stifle a yawn and stir her coffee as she was now on the kitchen. "Today is a Sunday and Natsu likes to work out in his gym room for 3 hours or so." She wiggled her eyebrows as she sipped on her coffee mug. The screen then showed Natsu's spacious gym room from left to right. "Okay. Let's do this!" She placed the camera on a flat platform and started sticking sticky notes on the walls and gym equipment as it fast forwarded.

"Whew! Now that, that's done. Let's put some hidden cameras!" After she hid small cameras on each side of the room she left the room.

The screen of yours then showed Natsu entering his gym room and leaving the door open as he stepped in.

"What the?" He looked around. Natsu walked around, looking to each direction. After a few moments, "LUUUUCCCYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"

You then heard footsteps and saw Lucy trying to suppress a laugh, "Pfft...yeah?" Natsu rose a brow at her with his arms crossed whilst tapping his foot. "You don't like it?" She showed him her puppy eyes while pouting.

"Actually...I like how it looks. So colorful..."

"Well, then I don't think I can really consider that as a prank now, eh?"

"Nope." He replied, popping the 'p'. "But nice try, baby." Natsu stepped close to her, pulled her close and patted her head resting his chin on top of it after while his arms were wrapped around her.

Lucy just sighed.

You stood up from your seat and went out of your room, walking to the kitchen and grabbing some chips and a soda can from the fridge before going back to your room and finding a comfortable position before playing the video again.

But then paused it one more time and said, "I think I'll have ice scream instead!" So you went to get one. And after that you played the video once more. Hehe this is fun.