2 in 1 one shots- THEME: Blast from the past

Ugh! Seriously, Natsu has to stop messing things up after I just cleaned the whole house.

I just went to the kitchen for some ice cream and when I get back
it's like a hurricane went inside our house!

I hope he won't stay like that when the baby comes.

Wait...what's this.
😯 it's the painting we got from Mira's friend from France that's a painter, I wrote that there.
☺️ I was gonna walk up to you and yell at you Natsu, but you're lucky because I love you too much.

"Natsu

"Natsu..." I croaked out to the pinkette sleeping beside me with his arms around me.

"Mmhm...good morning beautiful" he murmured, kissing my forehead.

I giggled, "good morning handsome" I got up and stretched. "You promised me you were gonna help me with the scrapbook today. I'm gonna make some breakfast and check on Nashi, while you get dressed and go downstairs. Am I clear?"

"Aye sir!" He chirped, saluting at me while I brush my hair which caused me to chuckle and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Coffee for you and tea for me." I placed the cups on the coffee table as he brought out the scrapbook we have to work on. "Here's the pictures we have to attach." We started decorating, glueing, cutting, and doing other artsy stuff. We stopped when we heard a cry from Nashi's room. Natsu and I walked to her room and found her wailing on her lil crib.

"Yuck, what is that smell?" Asked Natsu.

I coughed a few times before saying, "I already did it earlier Natsu, it's your turn to change her diaper."

"What?! B-but..."

"Ah ah ah!....puppy dog eyes won't work at me right now, mister."

"Hahhh.....fine"