Okay Natsu. You win this time

I found the pic on Pinterest, it's so cute and funny XP

✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨

Lucy's POV
Natsu has won many of our teasing competitions or anything, like when we were competing on who could drink all night long without falling or fainting. So this time I need to win this.
Natsu, get ready for round 173—
Wait.....no its round 273

*sound of door opening and closing*

Woah woah woah, did he just come through the door?! OMG! The world is ending! Run for your lives!!!!!!!!

"Hey babe." Natsu seductively said while hanging his vest on the coat rack.

"Hey Natsu, where's Happy?" I asked him, he was walking towards me.

"That's all you have to say to me? No kisses? No hugs?......he wanted to be left behind, he's trying to make Carla accept his fish as a peace offering."

"Mm-hmm! Okay come here hottie."

"Well I am hot of course since I'm a fire drag—" I cut him off with a kiss on the lips. He placed his hand on the back of me head and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.

"Mmmm—wah!" I pulled away and went to the coat rack. While he took a pillow from my bed and placed it on his lap. Hehe....boner alert. I was wearing a top that only came below my breasts and it was tight so it probably made him hard 😂, I took the top off and slipped on his vest before going back to the bed and sitting up and doing his fighting stance as Natsu stood up mumbling something about being hungry.

"I'm all fired up Natsu!" He stopped in his tracks and glanced at me before approaching my writing desk and grabbing a key and placing it in his mouth. He looked back at me with the pillow still in his arms before approaching the bed and putting one knee on it.

"Open the gate of your panties ❤️" he said which made me feel embarrassed and blush. After a short moment of silence I replied,

"Okay, you win this time" and he just chuckled wickedly with a smirk on his face, I can tell he's imagining sparkles around him because of his victory.

✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨
And there you have it! Hey it was adorable and funny right?