'Sorry wrong number'

The girls were studying—Erza was tutoring Lisanna in Language Arts. Lucy, Levy and Kinana were working together in a report.

"No! It should be like this..."

"What? No way Levy. It should be like this..." Kinana and Levy started arguing with each other and Lucy didn't know how to break the two up. So she decided to pull up her phone.

"GROUFIE!!" She said loud and clear.

"Huh?" Kinana had a clueless face on when the phone made a 'click' sound.

"Wait,what?" Levy's eyebrows were still furrowed when Lucy snapped the picture.

"Count me in!" Lisanna photobombed with her tongue stuck out.

"Stay focused!" Erza said as she turned back to her work, although she can be seen in the picture.

They all gasped—except for Erza— when they saw the outcome of the picture.

"Soo cute!"
"Send it to me!"
"Me too!"
"Post it on InstaTail."

"Okay okay....wait" Lucy started sending them to each one of them, but when she was gonna send it to Kinana she realized that she didn't have her number yet. "Hey Nana, what's your number?"

"Huh? It's 613 491 XXX"
"Okay...613 401...." Lucy trailed off as she was typing the numbers on her phone. She pressed send and realized that it was the wrong number. "Oops! I'll just tell them that it was the wrong number" But the stranger unexpectedly replied back with 5 guys doing the same poses as the girls.

 "Oops! I'll just tell them that it was the wrong number" But the stranger unexpectedly replied back with 5 guys doing the same poses as the girls

"Ooh! He's cute."-Levy
"Haha! He copied me."-Lisanna
"He looks pretty..........handsome"-Kinana
"Haha...that blue haired guy is the male version of Erza"-Levy
"That salmon haired guy looks kinda hot." commented Lucy. (Haha see what I did there?)

Hey there ladies.

"OMFG!!!"
"Should we reply back?"
"But.....'Stranger Danger'"
"But what if they're our soulmates?"
"I'm gonna reply back" decided Lucy.

Hi! ^^

Can you tell us your names? (A/N: I know telling strangers your name is bad but this is just a one shot, don't do this unless you truly truly truly believe in true love and if you trust or are sure that the person can be trusted.)

The blonde haired one is me—Lucy, blue haired girl is Levy, purple haired is Kinana, the white haired photo bomber is Lisanna and the redhead at the back who is studying is Erza. How 'bout you, guys?

The handsome guy in the middle's name is Natsu—me, the black haired guy beside me is Gajeel and the other red haired guy beside me is Cobra. The photo bomber guy is Bickslow and the blue haired guy at the back is Jellal.

Cool names.

You girls have pretty names and pretty faces ^_-

T-Thank you 0///0

Wanna go out sometime?

Um.....sure!

Alright the pairs are based on the picture ;)

:3 okie dokie

"Hey guys, I found you dates."
"What?!"
"Eeeeeekkk!"
"Omfg, are you serious?"
"Yes, and you too Erza."
"EXCUSE ME?!?!"

~Hope you liked it~
('ω^`)