Chapter 1

"London what's taking you so long!" Draco complains pulling the door open.
"The fact that you rearranged all of my draws and my whole bedroom for that fact might have something to do about it!" I shout back at you.

I get a smirk in response and he walks away "that prat," I mutter under my breath pulling my trunk shut. He was my twin so I had to love him but he got on my nerves a fair amount. Our features were nearly identical, the only thing that separates us was my long curly hair and his short stiff hair.

I pull my trunk down the stairs and walk over to the fireplace to get to Kings cross station.

********************************************

"Bye Dad, ill send an owl as soon as I get sorted." I say pulling away from fathers embrace, and running to catch up with Draco.

Draco and I walk along train and walk into an empty cart. We put our stuff away and we sit on opposite sides.

The door to the cart suddenly slides open and an tall figure stands and the entrance.

"The names Blaise Zambini, mind if I sit here?" Zambini asks.
"Go for it." I say, my voice emotionless pointing to Dracos side of the cart.
"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," The git days holding out his hand.
"London Malfoy," I say putting my legs up on the seat next to me.
"Siblings huh? Even better Malfoys." He smirks.
"Yeah yeah, what does it matter we are both going to be Ravenclaws anyways." I remark with an eye roll.
Draco snickers a response and I just gaze out the window, lost in my thoughts and we roll away from the station.

********************************************

I stumble off the boat and turn around to see Draco, still rambling on about the famous Harry Potter. I turned around and started walking with the crowd, leaving Draco to catch up with me. We come to a stop and McGonagald walks off, telling us she will be right back.

"This is it I'm gonna go make friends with Harry Potter." Draco smirks slicking his hair back.

I hold back a laugh and pay Draco on the back. He takes the few long strides over to Potter and holds out his hand.

"I'm Malfoy,Draco Malfoy." He says too confidently.

I shake my head and turn around not ready to see my brother fail.

"Hi what's your name?" I ask a girl my height with black hair.
"I'm Parkinson, Pansy Parkinson, and you?" She asks back.
"I'm London Malfoy, it's nice to fin-" I start before I get interrupted by McGonagald walking back over.

Draco walks back over, a look of disappointment noticeably plastered onto his face. We walk in and The head mistresses starts reading names of the list until I hear dracos name. I watch him as the hats just above his head and roars our Slytherin. I smile at him walking away and I hear my name being called. I sit down on the stool and wait for Slytherin to be shouted, but it isn't.

"What have we got here? A Malfoy again, your wise unlike the others, your cunning, something we would've expected but would you thrive in another house. I know where you will go."

RAVENCLAW.
I feel my heart skip a beat and I slowly walk over to the end of the ravenclaw table. I don't think my parents will forgive me for this.

********************************************

As soon as we get into the Ravenclaw common room I run up the stairs until I find the form marked LM and I burst in. I embrace for the appalling blue and silver but I end up finding it kind of relaxing. I look up at the ceiling and see a large window that shows all the stars in the sky. I smile at it and walk over to the desk where I see my owl, Aroma, sitting peacefully in her cage. I walk over to my trunk and pull out my stationary kit and start writing.

Dear mother and father,
I am very sorry to inform you that I have been sorted into Ravenclaw. I promise I won't change at all, please don't hate me.
Love, L. Malfoy

I frantically tie the letter to Aromas leg and let her fly out of the window. I put my forehead against the table and let out a sigh. How was this possible? I'm a Malfoy, all Malfoys get sorted into slytherin. I support the dark lord I did everything correctly, right? My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by someone banging on my door. I jump up and run over to the door yanking it open.

"Who are you and what do you want!" I snap at them leaning on the door frame.
"A Malfoy, of course." She smirks, "How do I make a Malfoy like me?"
"What year are you in?"
"Same as you, first."
"Name?"
"Marlena Hickens."
"Meet me in the common room at 8 tomorrow morning, I like you see you then." I say stepping out of the door way, shutting the door.

I walk over to my trunk and throw it into the bathroom, that's tomorrow's problem. I pull on my cotton pajama pants and a loose grey shirt and I crawl into bed, passing out as soon as my head hits the pillow.

A/n I used have no idea how to write but I have kind of gotten a hold of it and I wanted to re write it so as of right now if a chapters name isn't the chapter number, the chapter has not been rewritten, thank you!