Chapter 14

"Come on it's your birthday!" Marlena giggles, grabbing my arm.

"And we have potions in ten minutes and snape will kill us if we are late again," I laugh looking into the mirror, fixing the position of the green necklace and running out of the room.

We run down that stairs and out of the common room, getting a few "happy birthday Malfoy"'s. We run into the great hall and sit down.

We quickly eat breakfast and we walk over to the Slytherin table and sit on either side of Draco, pushing Crabbe and Goyle away.

"Happy Birthday prat," I smirk, handing him a small box. He opens it and inside is a ring with a large circular platform encrusted with emeralds and lined with snakes.

"It's beautiful," He whispers, giving me a hug.

I laugh at him and Marlena hands him her present to him, a new pair of leather quidditch gloves.

"What did you get me?" I ask, suddenly offended and turning to him.

"You'll see when we get home," He smirks standing up. I mess up his perfectly gelled back hair, causing it to look like a rats nest and we go to potions.

We both sit down at our seats and I turn to face Potter.

"I'm not tutoring you anymore, find someone else." I sneer throwing my stuff down.

That was the first time we talked since Marlena and I beat each other up and I still had a fading black eye. Granger gave me a look of pity and I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of that day and in matter of fact, that week went by smoothly and before we knew it, it was the final task. I was excited since school was over in a week but the final task was okay.

"London! What are you wearing?" She asks as she dramatically busts into my dorm.

I turn around in a pair of black jean shorts, dress shoes, a black dress shirt, and a black blazer.

"Of course I should've guessed. Come help me decide I can't choose," She says dragging me into her dorm.

I throw her a pair of shorts and a sweater and we walk downstairs and towards the quidditch pitch. We take a seat and wait for the task to start.

One by one the champions run into the maze.

"Who do you think is going to win?" Marlena asks leaning forwards.

"I don't like any of them but it I had to choose Cedric," I conclude after a moment of thought.

"Yeah, I agree but I have a question." Marlena smirks.

"Oh no, what is it?" I ask, visibly nervous.

"Are you and Nikki ever going to get together?" She giggles.

"Um, I don't think so, why do you ask?" I question.

"Just thinking," She states suspiciously.

"Besides, after this year I'll be a death eater. Why would we trust me?" I shrug, leaning back and Krum gets lifted away.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that part, oh well. Hey look I don't think that was supposed to happen." She says, pointing to the where Cedric and Potter have vanished.

"Whoops, they lost their champions," I smirk.

After some time they return. Potter screaming while holding onto to cedrics lifeless body as if it's about to run away.

"Let's go," Marlena says grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the castle. All I can hear is Potter screaming that the dark lords back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Marlena and I pull our trunks towards the station gossiping about the Gala which had been moved to a week from today.

Marlenas parents agreed to let her stay over the summer and we were going to make the best out of it. We had decided to go to muggle London on Wednesday and our parents agreed to it.

We find Nikki, Aurora, and Lukas all sitting in a cart and we squeeze in to join them.

"What are you guys doing over the summer?" Aurora asks.

We all shrug and respond with a 'not much' and she drops it. We spend the rest of the train ride talking and playing a few rounds of exploding snaps. We finally arrive and we all step out. Marlena and I see my parents and we walk towards them. My father has a very worried look on his face and when Draco joins us we apparate to the manor.

"London, the lord is here to see you. He is in my study go now and make smart choices," He says quickly, taking my trunk and ushering me into the house.

I walk into the house and I go strait to the study. I knock on the door and I hear a low voice hiss 'come in'.

I step in and I see Voldemort sitting sitting in the tall desk chair.

"Hey," I say nonchalantly, walking over and holding out my hand for him to shake it.

"Hello London, what are you doing with your hand?" He asks confused.

"A hand shake," I state cooly. He nods and shakes my hand.

"Have a seat," He says, pointing at the chair across from him. I nod and he starts to talk again. "I remember when you where a baby," He starts.

"Really, I don't," I remark with a smirk.

He rolls his eyes and continues to talk. "You where never afraid of me unlike Draco. I knew that even from that young age that I would want you as a death eater. Will you join me?" He asks, well more demands.

"Sure," I shrug leaning back.

"Don't make me-" He starts before realizing what I said. "Perfect, give me your left arm."

"Wait. I don't want it today," I state pulling my arm back.

"And why is that?" He asks startled.

"The gala is next week," I explain.

"Use a charm to cover it. Give me your arm."
He hisses.

"Fine," I growl, holding out my arm.

He takes my arm and presses his wand up against the scar from Weasley spilling acid on my. There is a burning sensation and then he pulls away. I slowly look down at the tattoo on my arm.

"It's kinda cool, can I leave now?" I asks, pulling my sleeve down.

He nods and points to the door. I get up and walk out, I turn the corner and I see my whole family and Marlena standing there, waiting.

"We didn't hear any screaming are you okay?" My father asks pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah I'm fine, the marks kinda cool though." I say pulling my sleeve up.

Draco, my mom, and Marlena all gasp but my father has no reaction so I suspect that he thought it was coming. We grab our stuff and we pull it up to my bedroom.

"Let's go to a makeup shop on Wednesday, I need concealer for this," I shrug.

"Okay sounds good. Why do you not care about being a death eater?" She asks as we sit down.

"Because a mark does not define me. I can still be the petty and dramatic person I am." I smirk.

"I'm glad you didn't change," She smiles, pulling me into a hug.

"Of course I didn't, we will have the best time this summer, Voldemort or no Voldemort." I promise pulling her close.

A/n
This chapter is rlly short but it got what I needed to write across, I hope you enjoy it thank you!