Chapter 10

It was in the early hours of the Sunday morning, just a few hours before we had to leave for the station and I was sitting in the library. I wasn't able to sleep, I'm not sure why but I didn't want to wake Marlena up so I came downstairs.

Instead of turning the lights on I just lit a few of the candles that sit around the room and I had a house elf light a fire. I had curled up on my arm chair that sat by the warm fire.

I hear one of the large oak doors slowly squeak open and I look up from my book and I see my father stepping in.

"London? What are you going awake?" He asks as he walks over to sit on the couch next to me.

"I can't sleep, why are you up?" I asks turning to face him.

"Um, I came to read but since your here I need to talk to you." He says, scratching his head.

"Oh? What is it?" I ask turning to face him.

"So you know how your in Ravenclaw," He starts clearly uncomfortable.

"Um, yes. I promise I haven't turned soft," I say reassuringly.

"Don't worry I know that, I have gotten enough letters from the school about you beating up Harry Potter and making first years cry. Each one makes me proud. It's about something else," He says with a slight smile.

"Is it about your man bun?" I ask raising and eyebrow, looking at his hair.

"What? No! It's about, the Dark Lord."

"Ah yes, our good pal Voldemort."

"When he first saw you he knew that as soon as you turned 15 that he wanted you to become a death eater. And we are planning on bringing him back this year, so, will you become a death eater?"

"Sure," I shrug, turning back to my book.

"I-I didn't think you would take this so well! I thought you would be more like Draco and despise him." He stutter in shock.

"But, I want a new wardrobe." I say coldly.

"Fine, you deserve it anyways. Thank you London I have always loved you more then Draco," He says, giving me a hug.

"I know," I smirk, returning the hug.

********************************************

The first few weeks back pass by smoothly. Marlena and Blaise have started dating, Pansy won't leave Draco alone, Grangers holding up fine, Aurora and Lukas have been spending less and less time with us but I never really liked them anyways, but Potter and Weasley are on to something.

Marlena and I walk into potions to see that everyone has been rearranged. Snape looks around the room and there's two empty spots, one with Nikki, Aurora, and some other Ravenclaw, and one with Granger, Weasley, and Potter.

I give Snape a pleading look and he hesitates for a moment before sending me to sit with Potter, Weasley, and Granger. Something about Potters 'lack of knowledge' and me being 'top of the class'.

I walk over to their table and throw my stuff down next to Potter. He tells us that today we have the rest of the 2 hours of the class to try and brew a memory potion.

I love over to Potter and see him crushing beetles instead of dragon scales.

"Potter what are you doing?" I sneer at him.

"Crushing the beetles why?" He asks, looking confused.

"It clearly says dragon scales right here! Your supposed to slice the beetles!" I scowl, pointing at the text.