Chapter 21

We sat on the train on our way back to hogwarts. Pansy, Draco, Marlena, and I all sat in the same cart. I suddenly saw Potter walk past slowly and I knew what I needed to do. I got up and left the cart with no one questioning me. I grab onto potters shoulder and he quickly turns away.

"Malfoy? What do you want," He snarls, confused.

"I need a favor," I say plainly.

"What why me," He scowls.

"Just be nice to Draco, Scarface," I scowl before turning around and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up the Dailey prophet. Potters story finally got into it and it was way worse than we put it.

Is the boy who lived lonely and desperate for lover?

While I was at the Malfoy Christmas party I was told about potters dwindling mental health. Not only that but his desperation for a lover, as Miss Malfoy said he 'needs someone who loves him as much as his parents did."

I throw it down and turn to Marlena. "How has Potter not seen this yet! I'm going to owl it to him, keep your copy," I say jumping up and walking over to aroma.

"Yeah I still have mine. You know what I was just thinking about?" She asks as she stares up at the ceiling.

"Not sure but I wanna know," I say as I watch Aroma fly away.

"The time you had the nickname 'the Slytherin princess' because the Hufflepuffs and Gryfindorks knew it would get under your skin," Marlena smirks as she folds a piece of paper.

"Argh, don't remind me, Hufflepuffs are supposed to be the nice ones as well. How ridiculous do I look?" I ask as I step out of our bathroom wearing my new deep blue clay face mask.

Marlena looks at me and immediately covers up her mouth and let's out a snort. "Is it that bad?" I ask walking over to her.

"Yes!" She laughs.

I pick up my pillow and hit her on the head with it before walking back to my window to let Aroma in.

We spent the rest of that night talking about anything and everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi! Potter!" I shouted from outside of potions class.

"What do you want Malfoy?" He sneered back at me as he walked closer.

"Did you enjoy the Dailey prophet from yesterday?" I ask with a snicker as Marlena held back laughter.

"What is your problem Malfoy? How did you even have time to come up with that?" He asks stepping closer.

"Thought of it at my vacation home in Spain, with my parents who you know, aren't dead," I smirk, holding out my hand and looking at my nails.

He stepped closer, looking prepared to throw a punch when Snape stepped from the classroom.

"London stop talking, ten points from Gryfindor," Snapes scowled letting us in.

I let out a strange cough to hide my laugh and I walk in, barely able to contain myself. Snape starts to talk about how we are going to be learning about Armontia but not brewing it, but we will be able to smell it.

He places a cauldron full of it on the table and the room suddenly smells so much better. I take a minute to try and figure out what the smell is. I finally figure out that it's roses, new fabric, and the new book scent.

The door flys open and Draco finally walks in. He pauses for a moment before saying, "Potter, use a little less cologne next time, your stinking up the room."