Chapter 15

"Oh Merlin it's so hot," I complain while we stand at the muggle train station.

"You don't have to wear long sleeves ya know, muggles don't now what it is," Marlena remarks with a giggle.

"Yeah yeah, this outfits cute and we might bump into people," I say looking down at my outfit which consisted of a long sleeved maroon shirt which clung tightly to my body and stopped just above my belly button, a pair of high waisted jean shorts, and high top sneakers a long with the crossbody bag Draco had given me for our birthday.

"Oh yeah cuz there are so many people we might bump into in muggle London," She laughs and looks at the train coming towards us.

"That's our train, come on!" I say pulling her towards the front of the train.

"Why are we going towards the front? We can just get in at the end of the train," She states.

"Muggles do it so it must be correct," I shrug as the train comes to a stop and I press the 'open' button.

I check to make sure it's not a quiet cart and pull Marlena into the nearly empty cart and we walk over to two empty seats.

"It's so open," She says looking around.

"Yeah it's kinda freaky. What are our fake names going to be? Let's take some from school," I ask, leaning over the table.

"I'll be Luna, you be Aurora," She says. As soon as she finishes two guys who look to be our age sit down in the spots next to us. I look around the train and see that there are a ton of open spots and for them to seat in the two seats next to us.

"What are you looking for?" He asks confused.

"When I asked you to sit with us, it's a shame I can't find it," I smirk at him.

"I recognize you! Your a Malfoy no offense but your house looks like it's haunted," He says amazed.

"How do you know it's not," I sneer at him, sitting back and crossing my arms.

"What school do you go to, I would've thought you go to a school nearby I live in the area," He asks.

"I go to a boarding scowl," I state with no emotion.

"Why? There's a lot of rumors about you at my school! You should come to my school and get those cleared up," He states.

"Or, maybe you can mind your own damn business and let the rumors spread," I scowl slowly turning to face him.

"Feisty, you know Matt those rumors about London going to a behavioral school are probably true. To bad cuz she's really hot." He says turning to face his peer.

"Lets go Marlena, move." I scowl at him standing up.

"Why should I do that?" He whispers into my ear.

With that I have had enough. I swing my fist and it makes contact with his face, causing him to stumble back. I walk past him and pull Marlena through a few carts towards the front. We finally get to an empty one and we sit down.

"I have never seen him before. We live by a fairly large town with a ton of small houses, he must be from there. We have like 55 minutes until we get to the station." I say rolling my eyes.

"I didn't even know your family wasn't liked by muggles," Marlena states surprised.

"One galleon is worth five muggle pounds so we are even richer to the muggles and I don't think they like that," I snort.

"Oh well, what should we do first?" She asks.

"A muggle coffee shop," I smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~