Chapter 7

"Granger and Potter!" I gasp, looking at the front page.

"Seriously!" Marlena asks surprised.

"Yeah look at this!" I say passing it over.

"Your right! I can't believe this," She says passing it back to Draco.

"Yeah. I knew it would happen." Draco smirks.

I roll my eyes and stand up, "See you tomorrow Draco." I say standing up, bringing Marlena with me.
********************************************

"Do you still like my brother?" I ask, throwing my pillow at her.

"No! Oh Merlin no I could never date your brother. His friend Blaise is cute," She says, shrugging her shoulders.

"You should go to the Yule ball together!" I say jumping up, "I can totally see it! You in your-" I start before sitting down. "Would you wear the lavender one with the slit down the leg or the short pink one?"

"The lavender one, definitely. What are you wearing did you even bring a dress?"

"I'll owl my father. I'll get a new ball gown for sure, from that muggle designer Jovani."

"You should get the gold lace one you've been eyeing it for so long now! But who will you go with?"

"Yeah I'll get that one, I'll go with Draco if no one asks me, or I could third wheel you and Blaise. Will you send the owl? Sign it with your initials doesn't have to be my writing just whatever, he likes you anyway." I shrug getting out my wax and seal.

"Sure but you're going to have to seal it for me." She smiles, pulling out a parchment and quill.

I walk over to the desk and look over her shoulder as she writes it. "Okay read it." She says, passing me the letter for me to read.

Dear Lucias,
London is not writing this letter due to the fact that she's not able to move her left hand from the acid burn. Due to the triwizard tournament we are hosting a Yule ball. And with a ball London needs a new ball gown, there is this Jovani ball gown that she has been eyeing. It's a gold lace dress it's design number is 476531 in a size 35. Thank you very much.
Marlena Hickens.

"Perfect, can you put it in the envelope?" I ask pulling out the wax.

*******************************************

"Oh look who it is," I sneer walking up to potter outside of potions.

"Malfoy," He sneers back at me.

"Like my badge, I can get you one." I say showing him my Potter stinks badge.

"Grow up Malfoy," He sneers, walking closer to me.

"And you know what your little Weasel friend did? He spilt acid on me, I can't use my left arm, my dominant arm." I scowl, waving my sling in his arm.

"That's it Malfoy I'm tired of you," He scowls, looking down at me.

"Tell that time your little girlfriend Granger," I laugh at him.

I suddenly feel his fist collide with my face making a cracking sound as he hits my eye. I immediately bring my hand up and cover my eye.

"Potter! What did you do to Miss Malfoy?" Snape gasps as soon as he steps out of the potions class room.

"He punched me!" I say accusingly pointing towards him. "I think he broke something!"

"Miss Hickens go to the hospital wing with Miss Malfoy, Mr Potter we have got a problem." Snap says coldly.

********************************************