Chapter 25

I stuck a final Bobby pin into my hair and I walked out of the bathroom to where Marlena sat in my bed. She was wearing my a long red dress with lace all over it.

She walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. We walked out of the room and to where Draco stood, fumbling with the buttons on his coat.

Marlena walks over and buttons of the rest for him and we walk downstairs and towards the back door.

"Just follow my lead and you will be fine," I say and I flatten my dress one last time.

Draco Marlena and I walked out the grand doors to the back yard to be greeted by an overwhelming group of press. I smiled and waved and walked over to a few standing in the front.

"Who are you wearing?" One asked.

"I'm not sure. It was a gift from my father before he was imprisoned," I say carefully.

Marlena gripped my hand and pulled me through the crowd. Once we were out we we looked around before taking a glass of champagne and heading off to the courtyard where we agreed to meet Draco, mainly because he wanted to see the peacocks.

Once we got there Draco appeared quickly and sat down on a bench, petting one of the peacocks in silence.

"He's gonna make me a death eater, i don't think Harry is going to like it," Draco finally said. I paused for a moment, remembering how  I sent an owl to Harry to meet us here right about now.

"If you tell me i won't mind", Harry said as he walked towards us. "Nice dress Malfoy," he added as he sat down next to Draco.

"Thank you Saturn," Draco said as he hugged his boyfriend.

"it's the least i could do," i say with a nod. "the scars still on my arm and i'm so done with this," i sighed as i rested my head on Marlenas shoulder.

"Yeah at least you aren't going to be marked!" Draco snaps back.

"i was already marked and i agreed with everything he said to save you!" i nearly shout in defense.

"I don't need saving! This whole thing is stupid!" Draco shouts.

i jump up and walk towards the manor, fed up with how he's acting. i walk in through a side door and make my way up to my room, pulling my hair up as i go. All i want to do is save my family yet they don't understand that. What am i supposed to do? i can't kill anyone i'm tired of all of this.

a/n
a really short chapter cuz that's all the energy i have, i can't beleive so many people have started reading this thank u so much! sorry for all my spelling mistakes, i've always struggled with spelling