O N E : HIME SAKURAGI

"Sakuragi-san, keep up the good work and you can be head of the school's prefect board, working side by side with Asano-san!." My homeroom teacher gave me a thumbs-up. And so by second grade, I got promoted as the president, as promised.

"As expected of Hime Sakuragi-san!" The teachers praised as the dean presented me with a shiny pin as a mark of power, leadership and responsibility.

"Hime, what would you like to help us out with? Maybe you have some ideas?" The head of the school's student council smiled sweetly at me. I bowed when I stood up as a sign of respect.

"I do." I smiled and he clapped his hands with delight.

"As expected of Hime! Let's hear it." He grins.

"HI~ME-san!" I immediately snap out of it and accidentally drop my pen. I reach down to get it back and give Koro-sensei an apologetic smile. I stand up as soon as I get the pencil. I absent mindedly twirl it between my forefinger and my middle finger.

"Yes? Forgive me, Koro-sensei." I quickly bow and put the pencil on the desk. He might have bad intentions on destroying the Earth next year, right now he's my teacher and as a student, I must respect him.. Right? 

"It's fine. Hime-san, can you please answer this question?" He asks as I read the question on the board. "And it appears you have changed seats as well." He sighs. "Nevermind, I'll excuse this one because Yuzuki Fuwa-san is absent. Now can you please answer this question?" I give him a nod.

If you were forced to feast among the cannibals, which part of the human being should you avoid?

I sighed. Is this really what a 14 year old should know?

"The brain, because there might be bacteria on it and we might get infected by deadly prion diseases like Kuru." I said and sit back down.

"As expected of Hime-san." He praises as his face turns orange. A red circle is also present whenever we give him a correct answer.

As expected of me, huh? I give him a smile and look out the window. His face changed normal again as he continues his lecture. Ever since I came here, everyone accept me with open arms, open minds and open hearts. The E class is very far from the main campus however, it feels more like home than my home itself.

"Hime-chan!" Kayano Kaede-chan smiles at me as she turns around. I divert my gaze from the window to her face. Her green hair is styled in a cat-eared style again. I smile. She's one of the girls whom I first befriended in E class. I look at her and back to the teacher's table. Koro-sensei isn't around. I guess its break time.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me with Biology again?" She laughs nervously as she scratches the back of her head.

"Sure." She immediately turns around. Shiota Nagisa, whom turns around (originally wanting to talk to Kayano) grabs a chair and listen to my explanations next to Kayano

"Oi, Nagisa.. Where's Karma?" Isogai Yuma asked, irritated. Yeah, where is Karma? He told me he was ditching first period but its recess already. It's not like him to ditch without telling me.

"Karma-kun ditched." Nagisa answers like it was nothing. I frown. Maybe Karma told Nagisa because he's still annoyed of the fight that I won at PE recently.

"Again?!" Isogai sighs and Nagisa gives him an apologetic smile. We all know that when it comes down to Karma, everything is inevitable.

I continue helping Kayano until her homework is done. "Thank you for teaching me, Hime-chan." Kayano stretches happily. I wink at her and walk to the teacher's lounge with a book that Koro-sensei asked me to finish. It's a book based on Japan's history. History is one of my worst subjects. It's just impossible for me to understand their decision. I mean, what were they thinking? Genocides happened all around the world and innocent people starve during wars. It's not just the countries who are taking part that are facing these problems. But the colonized countries had to suffer the consequences as well. Not to mention the greens spent on weapons. And don't get me started on the betrayals! Shaking off my thoughts, I continue walking towards the teachers' lounge. On my way to the teacher's lounge, I see Karma. He looks up at me and flashes me his signature smile. "Yo Hime." He tilts his head to the side and smiles as he makes his way towards me.

"Oi, don't just 'yo' me. Where have you been, Karma?" The smile on his face never falters which makes me feel more annoyed than usual. He stops right in front of me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He then suddenly rests his forehead on my shoulder. "K-Karma?" I blush. I can feel his warmth and I can smell his scent because that's just how close he is with me. It's not like I minded when Karma does this; since we've been best friends since kindergarten. He used to lie down on my lap and fall asleep. Our parents would squeal in delight and say how cute it will be if we were to get married.

"Be quiet for a while and let me stay like this." He said as his breathing becomes uneven as he tightens his grip around my waist. As if I could not become any red, I did. My heartbeat is beating so loud I'm afraid he is able to feel it due to the very close contact. And then I feel it; I feel a warm liquid seeping through my white uniform. It is enough for me to snap out of my train of thoughts and I was about to react when Karma dropped to the floor. Everything is in slow motion when he lets go off me before falling down. I look down when I hear a huge thud. Karma is on the floor, clutching his stomach as his blood pools around him. I can't comprehend what is happening. His eyes are closed and his breathing becomes heavy.

"KARMA!"

***

I do not own any of the characters and pictures (cause I'm too lazy to draw). I only own the plot and Hime Sakuragi.

Also, give me feedbacks on my story! It'll help a lot. 

Oh and check my new story, Trafalgar Law x OC love story! :D

Till next time, 

Sophie Ralph