VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

Normal's POV

A certain platinum blonde haired girl wakes up from her slumber at precisely 8 in the morning when her alarm clock rings. She stretches as she yawns and rubs her eyes. Tossing her blankets to the side, she groggily makes her way towards the bathroom and takes her shower. She was dozing off in the bathroom while stripping to her underwear but is completely awake when she accidentally trips on her own foot and almost hit her head on the sink. Luckily she is able to save herself at the last second by holding on to the sink so her head wouldn't hit it. She sighs in relief and takes her shower. After a good 10 minutes, she dries herself before slipping into a white long sleeved blouse and navy blue shorts that goes above her knees and black tights. She combs her hair and puts it in a high ponytail tied by the black ribbon she always wears as a headband.

She stood in front of the mirror and smiles. She's spending time with her girls and there's an hour to spare.

She walks out her room and wakes Haru up.

"Haru, wake up." She said as she gently shakes his sleeping body. Haru isn't a heavy sleeper so he immediately wakes up at the gentle shake of his elder sister. He rubs his blue eyes as he tries to open them. He yawns and scratches his head.

"You look nice. Where are you going?" He asks.

"I'm going out with my friends. It's Valentine's." His face immediately lights up.

"You're going out on a date with Karma-nii?" He smiles. "Can I come?" Hime sweatdrops at her brother.

"What are you talking about? I'm going out with my friends. Not Karma. And no, you can't come." Hime sticks her tongue out.

"Why not?"

"Because, Karma and I don't like each other that way, Haru."

"I'm actually asking to why I can't tag along. Nevertheless, I strongly doubt it, nee-chan. It's clear you like him." Haru teases and Hime immediately heats up. She frowns and pinches his cheeks. Haru lets out cries of pain as he tries to escape from his sister.

"Ow! Ow! Child abuse! Child abuse!" He screams and Hime laughs evilly as she watches her little brother squirm. She lets out a little laugh and lets go.

"I'm going now. If there's anything, call me. I'll come straight home. If you need money, there are some for you in the jar. If you're going out, lock the house."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm 10 already, nee-chan. Stop worrying so much."

"I'm worrying because I have an unruly little brother like you. It's like having another Karma." Hime complains.

"You mean.. Another Karma that you love." Haru teases.

"Haru, tease me one more time and I will let Isogai-kun know you like his sister." Hime threatens and he immediately turns pale. 

"Which Isogai-kun?" He asks.

"Yusuke Isogai-kun." Hime smirks when Haru looks away.

"Just go already." Haru mumbles and Hime laughs at her brother's reaction.

"Alright, I love you." Hime smiles and leans in to kiss Haru's cheeks and she pulls away.

"Nee-chan." He whines. "I'm 10 already." He crosses his arms across his chest.

"Right. Silly me. Of course you don't need my kisses anymore." Hime said, biting her lower lip. It hurts her that her little brother didn't need her kisses and hugs anymore. He used to live and breathe for it since he lacks of parental love and she would try to display her affections as much as possible as a substitute. But she must've guessed by now, Haru would want to look cool in front of his friends and how mortifying would it be if people say that he has a sister complex? It hurts her, nevertheless. Keeping a straight face, she walks out his door. She closes it and takes her purse, phone and house key. She opens the house door and walk out. She sighs. She makes her way towards the elevator and press G. She checks her phone and cringes at the amount of messages she received. 1 from Okuda Hinami, Rinka Hayami and Kirara hazama. 2 from Yukiko Kanzaki,Megu Kataoka, Hinano Kurahashi, Touka Yada, Sumire Hara and Yuzuki Fuwa. 4 from Rio Nakamura and 10 from Kaede Kayano. They are mainly asking about her exact location and what's she wearing, and who's at the café already. She looks at the time and gulps. She's late. It's almost 9.30 and she's not even in the subway.