T W E N T Y - S I X : THE VISIT

Normal's POV

Despite it being a Saturday, Hime is already up and kicking. Her apartment is filled with a mouth-watering aroma of tofu soup, rice and chicken cooked with ginger. Hime doesn't usually make breakfast much less eat it but she has a feeling that she won't be back until later that day and she couldn't let her brother starve while she's gone. Hime grabs a bowl and puts in some rice and overflood the rice with tofu soup. She cuts the chicken into small cubes before adding it into the same bowl.

She closes the gas nozzle and covers the tofu soup with a glass lid. She has a whole chicken on her table which she will close it with a food cover later on. She grabs a glass and puts it on the table before walking to the fridge and grabs a bottle of plain water. She carefully pours the water into the glass at a reasonable level before setting the bottle on the counter so she wouldn't accidentally knock it over. She the walks over to one of the three drawers that comes along with the counter.

She slides the first drawer and takes a spoon before skipping happily towards her full course breakfast, a complete contrast to what she used to dine on every Saturday since her brother was sent away to Ichiro's house for the time being. She claps her hands together and says a short prayer before digging in.

As soon as she's done, she puts dirty dishes in the sink. She drinks a glass of water before pouring herself another two glasses before she's truly content. She refills the bottle before putting it in the fridge. She makes her way towards the sink and washes the bowl, the glass and the spoon that she used before putting them on the dish rack for it to dry. She will have Haru put it away in the cabinets later.

She takes a damp rag and wipes the table, counter and the stove. She washes the rag and gets rid of the excess water before leaving it next to the sink to be used later on. She takes a see-through food cover and covers the ginger chicken before making her way to her room to take a bath. She lets her hair loose from the tight bun she has on while making breakfast. She jumps on her bed and takes the metallic blue device she calls her phone to check any messages. She smiles when she finds one from Kaede Kayano.

Kaede Kayano: Hime-chan, the doctor is letting most of us go home later this afternoon :) And if you're not busy, let's hang out today.

Hime Sakuragi: I'll come over and yeah sure. That sounds wonderful, Kaede-chan. And um.. Kaede-chan, is Karma awake yet?

She locks her phone and plugs in the charger. She hops off her bed and takes off her pyjamas. She sighs when she tosses it in her overflowing laundry bag. She makes a mental note to do the laundry when she gets back. She takes a shower and dries herself when as soon as she steps out from the shower. She wraps her towel around her body securely before stepping in her room.

She wears a short sleeved plain baby pink shirt and the same baby pink toned floral printed skirt that goes a few centimetres above her knees. She blow dries her wet hair before combing it. She ties the ribbon around her head and checks her phone for any replies from Kaede.

Kaede Kayano: Nagisa just texted me. It appears that Karma-kun has yet to regain consciousness :(

Hime frowns and sighs. I'll visit him before visiting Kaede. Hime thought and unplugged her phone. She makes her way towards her dresser and sprays a reasonable amount of perfume and grabs her small black bag pack that she brings along whenever she goes out. She grabs her phone and exits her bedroom. She closes the door and peeks in Haru's room. She walks in Haru's room and sits on the bed next to his sleeping figure. She run's her fingers through Haru's hair and kisses his head.

She brings herself up and closes the door when she leaves Haru's room. Before she leaves, she writes a note to inform him about the food she made and where she's off to. She leaves the note on the kitchen counter. She grabs the house key and makes her way towards the train station.