T W E N T Y : FEELINGS

Normal POV

When Hime steps out from the Gakuhou's room, she leans against the door for support. Her heart is beating so vigorously that she fears her heart will jump out from her rib cage. Her right hand makes its way towards her left chest; where her heart is as she takes deep breaths.

I can't believe I did it. I really did stand up to the principal.

Hime smiles a little and pushes herself away. She walks out from the office, giving the secretary a small nod before going out. As soon as she steps out from the office, the bell rings signalling the start of lunch break. As if on cue, she hears the faint sounds of stretching and shoes squeaking and chattering from classrooms nearby. Other than that? Silence. What are the majority of the students doing?

Studying.

All with one drive

We don't want to end up in End Class

"Sakuragi-san." A small pat n her shoulder is all it takes to snap her out from her trance. She immediately turns around only to be greeted by a purple eyed teacher. Hime didn't look interested in taking the conversation a step forward. She buries her hand in the pockets of her skirt as she takes a step back. The teacher is taken aback at her actions and clenches her fist. "Please come with me, Sakuragi-san. I have something important to say."

It did spikes her interest but she is damned to show the teacher what she truly feels. Hime quietly follows the purple eyed teacher as she watches her from behind.

Taka-sensei doesn't really change much. Her hair is still that silky black that is tied back into a ponytail. The only thing that has changed is her face. She looks more mature than before.

Hime then recognizes where her teacher is trying to bring her when Taka-sensei suddenly stops in her tracks. "You remember where this is, don't you, Sakuragi-san?" She asks softly as she slides the door open.

"Hime, what would you like to help us out with? Maybe you have some ideas?" Gakushuu smiles sweetly at her. A smile so sweet it will make any stomach churn in anxiety or make any butterfly flutter. It was so sweet; it's sickening if Hime wasn't so madly in love with him.

She, in return stands up and bows down as a sign of respect

"I do." Hime returns his smile. Her smile grows wider when her boyfriend claps his hand with delight.

"As expected of Hime! Let's hear it!"

Hime closes her eyes and shakes the memory off. When she reopens them, her eyes meets her teacher's purple ones and she just didn't feel the need to even respond as she enters the room.

"So, what is it that you want to talk to me about?"

"It's about your behaviour. You were a bright student with a promising future, Sakuragi-san. Why the sudden change? Asano-san.. Both Asano-san are willing to give you a chance to redeem yourself and this isn't going to cut out for it."

Hime couldn't help but laugh.

"What happened?" Hime looks at Taka-sensei. "What happened was, you betrayed me, Taka-sensei. We both have been talking about how the school is doing injustice towards 3E." Hime couldn't contain her anger and sadness anymore. She slams on the table and raises her voice. "How we both despise the school system. So it's not your call to ask me what happened. It was mine, Taka-chan. What happened? You were my favourite teacher; my favourite history teacher. You always got my back! So you tell me, Taka-chan. What happened?" Hime furrows her eyebrows.