T H I R T Y - S I X : ARRIVAL

Hime's POV

As soon as we land at the airport, mother shakes my shoulder gently as I was awoken from my slumber. Mother did nothing else as soon as I was brought back to the real world. We didn't exchange ay sorts of words as she swiftly wears her shades. She walks towards the exit without even waiting for me. I watch her leave before standing up and stretch my limbs as a small yawn escapes me. I take a deep breath and when I realise that we're now in a foreign country, my heart palpitations went berserk. I am no longer in Japan. I have no idea what England is like and I have no one here. I take a peak outside the plane and immediately pales when I see mother being surrounded by English reporters as they begin to crowd around her. I unconsciously step back and ground the soles of my feet onto the ground.

"Princess," A man with a suit calls from the exit. "It's time for you to go and join the Empress's side." He said. I refuse to let him see how petrified I am but judging on the way he furrows his eyebrows, I know I am not hiding my fear very well. I quickly gather myself and force out a smile - a smile genuine enough to make him stop furrowing his eyebrows. I dust off the invincible dust from my skirt and take a step towards the exit. Every step I take becomes heavier than the previous one.

And my fear begins to act up again.

I don't want to go.

I want to go back to japan.

I'm scared.

I want to go back to Class 3-E. Back to Kaede, Nagisa, Rio, Koro-sensei, Karasuma-sensei and Irina-sensei and.. Karma.

Karma.

"What are you so afraid of, Hime?" Karma's voice rings in my head. Karma.. No. Hallucination Karma's face begins to take form in my mind. Hallucination Karma has Karma's famous goading smile on his face as he quietly teases me for being a coward to live alone in England. He has his chin up like he always has whenever he's looking down upon someone as he buries his hands deep in his pants. As soon as the familiar red haired completely appears in my mind in HD, I immediately had to stop and take a short break on life. My thoughts are on the precipice of self-destruction due to my own childish fear. Although Karma probably hates me by now, the fact that I will always find peace and solace just by thinking about him never changes. "Answer me, Hime. What are you so afraid of?" he crosses his arms across his chest as he taps his feet impatiently. I cant believe that Hallucination Karma is as bossy as the original one. I huff.

"I don't know." I whisper to myself.

He chuckles without humour as his golden eyes shine. It's usually never a good thing to see them shine. But this time, it doesn't hold any kind of mischievousness. It feels like I can trust him; I can trust his words. "Then there's absolutely nothing to be afraid of." He reasons out. As soon as he utters those words, my heartbeats begin to slow down and I begin to clear my own mind by pushing everything, (Hallucination Karma included) into the black box.

Hallucination Karma is right. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of if I, myself do not know what is there to be feared of. I know it's normal for humans to always and constantly fear the unknown but it's a waste of life. I have decided that this is just a temporary place where I have to be for a month or two to prove to father that I can excel no matter where he puts me. I am ending middle school and soon enough, I'll be entering high school. What's 4 mere years to me?

If I had managed to hurt a Mach 20 monster, what's a school filled with royalty and nobles around the world would even mean? Just the thought of my everlasting smiling sensei gives me a surge of confidence throughout my system. Being in Class 3-E and the things I have went through in the class with everyone else is an adventure of a lifetime and there's absolutely no word to correctly describe this feeling.