F O U R : NOTE

Hime's POV

A few days had passed after the incident with Karma and it's time for our dreadful 1 km walk to the main building for our stupid assembly. I mean they send us off here all the way in the mountains which is surrounded by a forest with dangerous animals and passageways to 'teach us a lesson' for not doing well in school and expect us back just because it's the time of the month where we have assemblies makes me mad. I look around and spot a red haired boy outside the campus. He was sitting alone on the stairs and stare off to the wonders of the forest.

"You might get punished for not going, Karma." I said, taking a seat next to him.

"Assemblies are boring, Hime." He chuckles. "Let's just skip assembly and take a walk in the mountains. It's far more interesting than taking part in the assembly." Karma smiles.

"I'm sorry, Karma. I can't." I frown. "I don't break the rules."

He laughs and smiles. "You're so boring, Hime." He stares at the trees in front of us and I roll my eyes.

"Besides.. You'll leave me in the forest when you decided it's not fun anymore and laugh when I can't find my way out. I mean you could've helped but you didn't." I growl at the sadistic red headed boy before me.

"That's the fun part! If I were to just make it easy for you, it won't be fun anymore! Besides, I did help. I brought you in the forest, you should've paid attention but you didn't. So it's your own fault, Hime." He teases and my left eye twitch and lightly hit his abdomen. He left out a pained grunt

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

He laughs and pats my head. "It was a joke, Hime, joke." He wipes an invincible tear and ruffles my hair. "Of course I am. Now go, your presence is getting boring every day."

I roll my eyes and scoff. "First of all, don't mess with my hair." I frown, taking a black ribbon off my hair and comb my platinum blonde locks with my fingers. He is smirking as he looks at me with those mischievous golden eyes. I tie the black ribbon on my head as a headband and glare at him. "Secondly, whatever. My little brother misses you dearly so come over today, okay?" I said and his malicious glint disappears and a huge ass smile adorn his face. "I'll make sukiyaki, just as you like it." I smile and stand up.

He has the mischievous glint in his eyes again when he lean against my leg and flip my skirt up. "Nice, you're wearing blue today. Blue really does suit you. Is it satin, Hime?" He smirks as he reaches out to touch the material. Turning red in embarrassment and anger, I kicked his stomach brutally.

"Die you piece of pervertic shit." I growl and he clutches his stomach in pain as he laughs. he even coughs out some blood.Just as I thought Akabane Karma couldn't get any scarier, he just did - coughing out blood with a laugh. 

"As I thought, your expressions are the best, Hime.." Karma smiles and I make a face before storming inside the building

"Hime-chan, are you okay?" Nakamura asks when she sees my expression I ignore her and she looks at me and Karma who is probablylooking over his shoulder, smirking at me. "Oh.." She says quietly. I make myway to Kayano who is talking happily with Nagisatalking happily with Nagisa

"Hime-chan! We were just talking about you." Kayano smiles.

"Really about what?" I ask, curious.

"Sakuragi-san!" Isogai-kun pants as he runs towards me. He even flails his arms around to get my attention. The three of us turn around to face Isogai-kun simultaneously. He stops running and pants as he tries to even his heart breathing. He takes a deep breath and by now, everyone, including Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei are out, paying attention to Isogai-kun. "Sakuragi-san, I met the Five Virtuosos in the forest on their way to see you. They gave me this and asked me to give this to you." He says, digging deep in his pockets to find the note. "Aha!" He exclaims as he finds the note and gives me.

Return to the main building, Hime. Return and we won't bother E class. Return and no one will be set as an example again. I hope you like my gift to Akabane a few days ago. I know what class 3-E is hiding and the principle is finally at my mercy. I hope you understand what I'm trying to tell you, Hime.

Return and we won't hurt anyone.

Afterall, all is well in love and war.

Love,

Gakushuu Asano.

I swallow a lump in my throat. "What does it say, Hime-chan?" Kayano asks. I flash Kayano a smile and put the note in my blazer pocket.

"Nothing important, Kayano-chan." I smile. Everyone relaxes slightly and I look at Bitch-sensei. She is looking at me too. I tear my gaze at her and focus on Kayano and Nagisa.

"Hime-chan. Remember what we talked about?" Kayano blows air into her cheek and pout.

"W-What?" I ask.

"Call me by my first name. We're friends now, right?" Kayano pouts more.

"E-Eh? But I'm used to call you Kayano.." I trail off when I notice her frown. She even crosses her arms across her chest "O-Okay." I smile.

"Hm?" She questions, looking at me.

"I'll try." I smile

They are discussing about how to avoid all the snakes and bee hives in the mountains on our way to the main building. As soon as we take a step in the forest, the screams and pants of everyone fill the quiet forest. I turn my head over my shoulder to throw a glance at E class building.

I bite my lower lip and clench my fist. I see Karma from the distance looking at me, with his signature smile and wave happily at me. I have a feeling that it's better for me to not step foot in the main building today and just skip assembly time with Karma, but.. I need to see Gakushuu and ask him about this letter. He can't just threaten me like this, right? Even if he managed to blackmail his own father, the principle of Kunugigaoka Junior High, it doesn't mean threatening me is okay.

Whatever it is, I'll make this right. 

With one last look at the campus, I join my friends overcoming all sort of obstacles and escaping this short sempiternal of trees and horrors of the jungle.

***

I don't own any of this except for the plot and Hime Sakuragi.

Until next time,

Sophie Ralph