S I X T Y - E I G H T : AFTERMATH

Normal's POV

After the battle between Class 3E and Akahana, the ministry of defense had come to the rescue. They had cleaned up the mess that was the aftermath of the battles.

Around 10 (Isogai's team with a few Silver Sakura) people are injured, 4 (Akihito, Kamakura, Hime and Natsume) needs to be taken to the hospital, 1 imprisoned for life (Akahana) and 1 death (Ichiro).

When the sun rises and the moon disappears, the students of class 3E still waits for Karma's confirmation. Of course, the have successfully rescued (an awake) Koro-sensei -who got reprimanded by Karasuma-, the emperor Natsume Sakuragi-sama and last but not least, the Prince, Haru Sakuragi-sama.

Karma holds Hime close to him when a few men from the Ministry of Defense came to take an unconscious Akahana away. "Please handle her with care." Hime whispers and the men bows to her. Karma's heart swells when he sees Hime snuggles closer to his body.

"You can rest, now. You did a good job. So let me take care of you." Hime smiles at him.

"Victory is ours." Karma said into the microphone with a smile and from a distance, his classmates cheer with happiness.

***

"Ah, mister, please be careful around that place. There are traps there." Hara points out before taking a bite on her melon bun.

"here?"

"Ah-" The man was caught up in the traps, hanging upside down from the tree.

"Please don't wiggl-" Too late. The man wiggles and was hit by a dose of the anesthetic-bullet.

"Maehara-kun, I need some help here, too." Hara said and the blonde groans as he saves yet another intern from their traps.

"Seriously? Cut me some slack here."

Karasuma stands in the sidelines, arms crossed with Haru and Natsume coddled up with a blanket around them.

"What amazing children you're teaching." Natsume watches his daughter's classmates help clean up despite having their own injuries. "Did they really do this all by themselves?"

"Yes, they did your majesty. Your daughter never stopped working to save you from that place. It must have been hard for you." Natsume smiles a little at the little piece of information. "You must be very proud of her."

"I am, Karasuma-san. She has always been my pride and joy. But the child always suffered because of me. I didn't know she has such friends in Kunugigaoka."

"Well, this class.. Is special." For the first time in a long time, Karasuma smiles as he quietly watches over his students.

"But this plan was so well thought of.. All the diversions, the traps, the anesthetic bullets. They are so clever. Who devised the plan, Karasuma-san?"

"Akabane-kun did. He wouldn't stop calling me that sometimes I wonder if he's even sleeping at all to come out with the little things to overpower men twice older and stronger than he is."

"Karma-kun, huh?" Natsume muses and sighs a little. He has a sad look on his face and pulls Haru close. 'If you try this hard then even for an emperor, I will have a hard time denying you.'

"Karasuma-sensei," Gakushuu Asano comes with his usual cocky smile and thick clothing. "I have come to pick up the injured."

"Asano-kun?" It is beyond Karasuma as to why the principal's son is here amongst them. "How'd you find this place?"

"I tracked Nagisa-kun's phone and quickly understood that you're here to help Hime with something hence I made my own decision to help. I have called my mother to let me use 3 of her ambulances and they are waiting for me downstairs at this very moment."