T H I R T Y : BROKEN WORLDS & BROKEN HEARTS

Normal's POV

Deep within, Hime knew it is inevitable. They did, after all talk this through yesterday. But the plan was to ask for another day from her father. So why is Ichiro here, trying to bring her back? Why can't anyone understand what she feels? Hasn't anyone heard of the word empathy? What has she done to deserve this? She raises her little brother up alone without any complaints and this is how her father repay her kindness? She couldn't even get any sleep yesterday as she was too worried to and she couldn't get any food in her system as she lost all of her appetite to eat.

"E-Excuse me, Fujisaki-san. But what's going on?" Koro sensei asks, placing his yellow appendage on Ichiro's shoulder. His tentacle burst as soon as he comes in contact with Ichiro. Koro-sensei stares at his destroyed appendage, taken aback that he fell for the same trick with Shiro with another man twice. The students are taken aback too. Ichiro sighs and takes off his blazer and folds it in half and puts it on his right arm.

"I have to dry clean this." Ichiro mumbles, annoyance thick in his voice. "To answer your question, Korosenai Sensei, the emperor would like to see Hime."

Koro-sensei immediately panics and uses his Mach 20 to suddenly appear next to Hime. He places his yellow tentacles on Hime's shoulders. "What did you do, Sakuragi-san? Sensei knows you are a good kid so why are you being summoned by the emperor?"

"Sensei, how taken aback were you when your tentacle burst?" Hime asks, forcing out a smile.

"Sensei was super taken aback. Now don't be scared when you see the emperor. Just tell him nicely that you didn't do anything wrong and he will let you off." Koro-sensei said, still panicking. Karma sees the sadness in Hime's blue eyes and the annoyance in the vexed man's green eyes.

Ichiro growls as he massages his temples. I'm not having any of this. It's bad enough that Natsume wouldn't listen to me and I was shunned by Hana. I don't need this from this pseudo teacher. He lets out a strained breath. "Maybe you should ask yourself what you did wrong, Koro-sensei." Ichiro said, walking towards his niece and the giant yellow octopoda. "And don't casually touch the crowned princess." Ichiro swats the astound octopus' tentacles from his niece's shoulder. Again, he catches Koro-sensei by surprise but it didn't destroy Koro-sensei's tentacles.

Ichiro Fujisaki. He's the person who told Asano-kun about my past life. This man caught me off guard twice. He's a very dangerous and formidable opponent. Although Koro-sensei is pretty worried about being caught off guard by Ichiro, he has a poker face on when Ichiro suddenly snapped at him. He really doesn't know what he has done.

Hime looks at her uncle and decided to not say anything to him as she senses his foul mood and she would be doomed if it worsens. She touches Koro-sensei's appendage in her hands as she feels a slight jolt of surprise from the octopoda. "It's fine, sensei. I'll be fine. Dad just wants to see me because I did something bad." By now, Koro-sensei couldn't focus on anything anymore. He's pretty sure he saw the comforting gesture that his student is giving him is coming so why couldn't he do anything? Who and why is the strange man that came in the door and this little girl before him keeps surprising him and catches him off guard?

Hime lets go of Koro-sensei's appendage when Karma angrily hits his table with his hands. Both Ichiro and Hime jumps slightly at the sudden thud. "Don't kid around!" He growls. "Father? Crowned Princess? Royalty?" Karma furrows his eyebrows at his best friend. "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"You didn't ask." Hime mumbles. Karma stays quiet for a while, his golden eyes never warms up when they meet hers.

"You're the one who doesn't know her. You only know her by who and what she chooses to show you. But I, I know her by who and what she truly is"