S I X T Y - F O U R : THE PLAN

Normal's POV

It has begun to snow. It wasn't very heavy and it wasn't light either. It was not a surprise to Karma since it is nearing the end of November albeit a bit early. He never lets his guard down once as he attentively listens to the captains of the teamshe assigned them to and the animated faces of his classmates in his phone. When he was discussing the formation with Irina, Karasuma, Hime, Ritsu, intel team (Rio and Hazama) along with Mimura, he was prepared for it. Or that's what he wants to believe. The ones theyre going against are different from the anyone they have accounter thus far. These people kill without remorse. Burn their own friends and family, turn their back on the royal family whom they have swore loyalty to. These people have nothing to lose while on his end, he's got so much to lose.

It made him worry to no end.

Just like the palace, the hill has somewhat a similar geographic. While the hill isnt as tall as the mountain the chateau is on, it is still divided into 4 parts. The north, the west, the east and the south (where Nagisa's team is). And so, Karma watches how his plan unfurl as the fourth team attacks the west side. The west side is tricky. There are not many trees in the area and Karma couldn't risk his classmates' lives to battle them for there are at least 11 guards patrolling the area.

Camouflage.

That's what Kurahashi's team name was. Her team was given the name because their PE suits were meticulously drawn on to camouflage with the surrounding. If there aren't many blank spots to defeat the guards, Karma had decided that he will create the spots himself. Thanks to Sugaya, he made it look like Kurahashi's team are one with the grass and rocks, thus the name. Her team's job was to remove the obstacles on their way. Their main target arent ones roaming the forests – it is the ones beyond the forest and in the house so getting caught up here isnt an option. They had successfully tricked the guards to running into all of the traps made and laid out by Hara and Sugaya before hitting them with anesthesia or hitting their heads hard enough to make them pass out.

Kimura, however werent so lucky as he wasn't quick enough to make contact on the target. The unnamed Silver Sakura took out his gun from its holster and was about to shoot his way when the 3 girls immediately came to help. Yada and Kurahashi held the man's limbs as hard as they could to immobilize him so that Hara can hit the target hard on the head.

"Karma-kun, everything is done here." Kurahashi reports as she presses a button to alert the main house.

"Good job, Kurahashi-san." Karma said into the communication device as he watches the north group in action. They have the most amount of guards patrolling the area and he couldn't help but hope it goes without a hitch. He isnt particularly worried about them but it's better to be safe than sorry. "How are things going on your side, Propel?"

Propel.

Kataoka's group. "The plan is going smoothly. Okajima-kun had went in the enemy zone." Kataoka reports quietly as she hides behind a tree with the others. They had Okajima wander around as a lost school student who is part of the school's photography club. In other words: A bait. The guards were sceptical at first but when Okajima started showing them the ecchi things in his camera, they were caught off guard and had unttentionally gather in one place. But little did they know that the pictures Okajima took was pictures of freshly shaved boys' legs and tissue filled busts. And as planned, Okajima had told them that he wants to show them the best picture he has in the camera and while they were all looking straight at their newly founded perverted brother, he had pressed the capture button and it flashed the most blinding light (again thanks to the Yoshida-Itona duo for their newly designed flash) that got all of them disoriented and left them at a loss of vision for a few minutes.