S E V E N T Y - T W O : 7 YEARS

Normal's POV

7 years later:

Hime Sakuragi has managed to make a name for herself in the UN at such a young age and 7 years later, she officially became a diplomat. Many people have kept a keen eye on how fast Hime was growing and how fast she grasps the situation. She is now dubbed as the trump card. She has followed every instruction Koro-sensei have left her meticulously and she doesn't know if she would be able to be in the position where it doesn't matter what the veto power says. If Hime is on their side, she would definitely let everyone's voice be heard. She is usually seen in WHO council and UNICEF council, fighting for a better quality of life for the people.

And today, 2 days before the reunion at the satellite campus, she came back to Japan to spend some time with her boyfriend and family. When Hime steps out from the arrivals gate, Karma notes how his girlfriend is wearing her – his – sweatshirt and a pair of shorts and it was calming to see as he hasn't seen her dressed so casually after her UN debut. The 21 years old girl has her hair up in a high ponytail as she always has to show off her new accessory that he got for her birthday to replace the blue ribbon. When his golden eyes catch sight of the rose gold endless knot around her neck, he couldn't help but feel proud.

The princess adjusts her gold coloured glasses on the bridge of her nose as she looks for a certain red-head and when she finds the boy, she excitedly bites her lower lip. It has been so long since the two reunite but the distance only made the heart go fonder. Or whatever they say. Karma looks as dashing as ever with his hair styled. He gives her a smile and she ran towards him with her arms spread wide before engulfing him in a hug. Karma still manages to stand even when the impact was enough to push a normal person over. He chuckles before giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Welcome home."

"I'm home." Hime smiles.

***

After the two settles in at Karma's apartment, the red-haired devil brought the princess to Kunugigaoka Junior High.

"Why are we here?" Hime asks and Karma shrugs.

"I won't be able to come for the reunion with you. And you're not free tomorrow but I really want to come here with you again."

"Trying to relive those days?" Hime asks and the red head grabs her hand.

"Why not? You were cuter and much more fun in the past."

"Sorry I got boring. You're sleeping on the couch tonight." Hime huffs, prying her hand away from his before Karma grabs her hands and entertwine their fingers together. He brings her hand close to his lips and kisses it. "You're still sleeping outside."

The two climbs up the mountain and Karma never ceases his pranks towards the princess as he constantly made her run into traps and branches. Sometimes she wonders why she hasn't broken up with him but when he offers her his hand and gave her a piggyback all the way to the mountain, she remembers why.

By the time the two reaches up the mountain, the sun was setting. The two gives a knowing look to each other and without a single word, Karma carries her to the cliff. He lets her down before sitting down by the edge. "It's been 7 years since that time, huh?" Karma said to himself, suddenly feeling embarrassed at how eager 14 year old Karma was when confessing to Hime. The princess smiles at the memory and sits next to him.

"We've been through so much, haven't we?" Karma nods, watching the sun turning orange.

"I wonder how I managed to stick with you throughout these 7 years." Hime makes a face.