S I X T Y - F I V E : THE DEVIL

Normal's POV

Punch

Everything is happening so fast. One minute Karma has everything under control and everything went to shit in the next.

The plan was simple. It really is.

Terasaka will hold Akihito down with Karma and Kamakura while Okuda will put the said man to sleep. Itona and Sugaya will act as support and do whatever they must to bring Akihito down. Even better, slip past the man and straight into the house. That was the plan. They know Akihito won't be an easy man to bring down and that's why Itona had brought a new gadget that helps him to attack the man from up above with a drone that shoots out explosives towards the target.

But none of them foresee their early defeat against the iron wall.

Akihito stands proud and tall like a guard dog in front of the entrance of the house. Terasaka and Kamakura charges forth before the both of them changes direction when the said man was about to punch them only to reveal a red-haired boy who catches the fist with his bare hands. Terasaka and Kamakura, like how Karma had ordered them to, held onto the iron wall-like man. Akihito had tried to free himself out when Itona fires his explosives from the drone and with a calm aura, he kicks Karma's side to free his fist and turns around just in time for Kamakura to receive the blow from Itona's attack. "Nice to see you made new friends." Akihito said to Kamakura.

Kamakura doesn't loosen his grip despite receiving the blow but it did loosen Terasaka's grip in which Akihito had taken advantage of to shake the gigantic boy off his side. Sugaya tried to act as a replacement for Terasaka despite the huge difference is physical strength, he needs to contribute in some kind of way too. Okuda, with the same mind set had tried her best, too. "A shame they're driven by feelings, right?" Akihito kicks Sugaya's side to make him crash into Okuda before punching Kamakura's sides to free himself but the latter didn't relent.

"Akabane had given me commands. I listen to him, now." Kamakura's wounds are opening up as he coughs out blood.

"A shame those two boys don't listen to him, then." In the midst of their discussion, Terasaka had charged towards the captain of the Silver Sakura while Itona had fired his attack despite Karma yelling at them to stop. Akihito uses Kamakura as a shield again and this time, it was enough to knock him out cold. "No hard feelings, Kamakura-kun. I'm just trying to please the Queen." Akihito quickly shoots down Itona's drone with his gun before ducking down, moving from right to left, dodging Terasaka's attacks before leaping up to deliver an uppercut with his right and a hook with his left. The giant boy managed to dodge the uppercut but was hit by the hook instead and was left on the ground, unconscious.

"Wait, don't act rashly. Itona-" Karma was cut off when Itona had run off towards Akihito. The boy was a previous user of the tentacles. His speed, strength and agility -although not all- still remains as he runs straight towards Akihito with an anti-sensei knife in hand. Karma couldn't sit idly by as he tries to jump in to aid Itona but Terasaka had jumped in before him. "Stick to the plans, idiots!" Karma growls as he once again tried to hold onto Akihito's form. Terasaka had taken out his gun that has the anesthesia and in one minute he was aiming at the iron wall's neck and in the next, the anesthesia went straight in Itona's. Karma took the opportunity when Akihito has his back towards him to press on the said man's pressure point to make him pass out but that's not the case. The captain casually low kicks Terasaka and jabs the boy in his jaw. Karma was about to deliver an attack of his own when an ugly crack was heard and Terasaka's scream filled his ears. Akihito quickly turns around and jabs Karma in the same way but the red haired have broken the fall and tried to feign an attack but received an uppercut instead.