S E V E N : HERE

Hime's POV

Is this what he means by despair?! By killing everyone?! By now, all of their memories with me, their smiling faces flashes in my mind.

"Hime?" My heart stops when I hear Karma's voice. I turn around and my eyes widen at the familiar red head. "Heh~ What is this? Is the great Hime crying?" Karma smirks. I scramble to my feet and attack Karma in a big bear hug. Even though the impact is rather big and it was enough to topple the both of us over, Karma is still holding me in place, still standing. Karma must have been surprised because he didn't say anything; not even a tease or an annoying remark. "H-Hime?" He sounds a bit startled but he wraps his arms around me trying to calm my frantic sobs.

"Nurufufufufu~ Hime-san, Karma-kun, no public affections please!" Koro-sensei said turning pink. "Honestly, the both of you.." Koro-sensei lands on the ground carrying everyone. I immediately pull away from Karma and wipe the tears that falls. As soon as Koro-sensei hits the ground, I immediately run towards them to hug Kayano and the rest.

"I'm so glad everyone made it out alive." I sniff

"Who did this to our class? Isn't it enough that they discriminate us and send us off far in the mountains?" Maehara complain, scratching the back of his head.

"I know right.." Nakamura sighs.

"To think they'd destroy our class.. It's a bit too much." Sugino clenches his fist.

I bite my lower lip. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "I am sorry." I apologise, unable to stop my tears.

"Hime-chan, what do you mean?" Kayano-chan asks.

"I was selfish. I'm sorry." I cry.

"Hime-san, mind telling us what happened with the 5 Virtuosos?" Koro-sensei asks. Everyone is looking at me for an explanation.

"They told me to transfer to the main building or they'll destroy everything that means a lot to me. I would never have thought they'd go this far. I'm so sorry!" I bow to everyone. I clutch the hem of my skirt. "I.. I will transfer to the main building. I'll ask Gakushuu to repair the campus as well. So please don't hate me." I bite my bottom lip.

I feel a gush of wind on my back. I look behind and find Karma smiling at me. He has his malice grin on but I can't be bothered right now.

And then I feel a tentacle pat my head. I immediately look up and see Koro-sensei's everlasting smile. "Hime-san, do you really want to transfer to the main building?" Koro-sensei asks and I bite my bottom lip. Of course, not. But.. If I won't, who knows what Gakushuu and his little minions would do to everyone? "Hime-san?" Koro-sensei calls out. I raise my head and look at him, ashamed to look at anyone else.

"Of course not, Koro-sensei. But.." I look down.

"There you have it. You don't want to return. Can everyone still accept Hime-san?" He asks and everyone smiles at me, giving words of encouragement.

"Don't worry about it, Hime-chan!" Kayano smiles as she has both her hands on her waist.

"I don't want Sakuragi-chan to move out.." Okajima cries. "Sakuragi-chan, please stay. For me."

"She's not, Okaijima-kun.." Megu sweat drops.

"And why must she stay for you?" Fuwa sweat drops.

"Sakuragi-chan will always be part of us, right, Sakuragi-chan?" Maehara grins and wraps an arm around my shoulder. Isogai smiles and puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"Hime-chan! Don't worry! We can handle Asano and the 5 Virtuosos!" Nakamura smiles as she fist pumps the air

"Sakuragi-san, don't worry about us! We're assassins after all. What can he do to us, right?" Sugino beams.