F I F T Y - S E V E N : THE RESCUE MISSION

Normal's POV

When Karasuma got in the car, he steps on the brake and pushes a button to start his car. The engine roars slightly before it eventually quietens down. He then puts on his seatbelt and puts on the heater. It's almost winter now and the weather has gotten chilly. Karasuma connects his phone on Bluetooth and secures the device in his ear as he keeps his phone in the inner pocket of his usual black blazer. He immediately calls one of his colleagues who is on duty at the palace as he waits for the students to settle down. Nagisa sat on the passenger seat next to Karasuma as he stares at the building in front of him. Asano-kun would want to know.. He thought and sent a text message to Sugino and hopefully he would forward the message to Shindo Kazutaka, a former baseball club member to pass the word to Gakushuu Asano. Nagisa isn't sure what is right or wrong nor does he know why he decided to inform Asano but seeing how broken the strong willed boy is, he knows that if there's anyone who would help them when Karma isn't around, it's Gakushuu Asano.

The petite blue haired boy keeps quiet after that as he buckles on his seatbelt. Nagisa turns around from his seat to look at his 3 friends. The two females are holding hands as they silently pray that the deity would hear them and return their best friend back to them while a certain maroon eyed boy who usually has his black bangs cover his hair stares off to a distance as he clutches his sniper close to him. When Ryuunosuke Chiba raises his hand to volunteer on the rescue mission, it shook everyone. The two doesn't converse often but even if they did, they would probably talk about or exchange visual kei songs. He sometimes went to her for biology homework but that's about it.

But truth being that he realises that something is very off when Hime was suddenly taken away from them by her uncle. If that's not so shocking, why is she suddenly a princess? A crowned one at that. Why isn't Karma aware of the fact? Since Karma is not available to go on this rescue mission and everyone who joined is probably either too emotional or has a good chance of getting shot dead, he volunteered to protect his friends. He knows that he is at a disadvantage due to not knowing the perimeters of his hunting ground but he will do whatever it takes to not lose more classmates. And that is why he asked Ritsu to get an outview of the palace. Once he has got all the things he needed, including magazines of anti-sensei ammo some which is Hayami's before he raises his hand. Even if he's not close to the princess, he would very much appreciate to have the one friend who shares the same passion for visual kei, alive.

Karasuma curses inwardly when he called the 9th officer who didn't pick his phone up. He steps on the accelerator as his eyes are sharp on the road as he clears his throat. He needs to get his act together. If he panics, the students will lose a pillar of support and he would be damned if that were to happen.

"Everyone, when we get there, your main objective is to retrieve Hime. Do not engage in unnecessary fights and meet me back in this car as soon as you're done. If a fight is truly needed, I'll be fighting alone and you must stick together and get help. Call Irina as soon as possible. If we were to find the octopus, we will have him bring you back. Do not trust anyone else except for each other. I will be around you at all times to protect you but if a time comes that we part, I am putting Chiba-kun in charge." Karasuma said as he takes a sharp corner which makes everyone topple over. "Remember, Chiba-kun. Long shots, stay hidden."

"Noted, sensei." Chiba replies, gripping his sniper tightly to his chest. The 4 students give Chiba a small smile as a small sign of support. Nagisa clutches his phone tighter to himself as he registers the passage Karasuma uses to get to the palace. He does not recognize the passage that Karasuma uses but then again, his family is not the type that would bring him around places like these. From where there are, the chateau is visible to everyone's eyes. Despite it being half burned, the magnificence still holds as it stands with pride and magnificence. They could feel the power and the glory from the building alone and Nagisa feels goosebumps arising from his nape.