F O R T Y - S E V E N : SHIRAGIKU'S SHRINE

Normal's POV

Kamakura dismisses the White Chrysanthemums as soon as the royals make their way to the garden for some tea. Nicholas is in awe at how beautiful the landscape is. He is in an even bigger awe when he sees the intricate designs of the chateau. He had originally wanted to go by himself which scared the living daylights out of Hime. But when Kamakura volunteers himself to take him on a tour around the chateau, he gathers an even bigger group of spectacle. Elvin, always in his fired up mode wanted to explore 'new grounds' since he's already tired of exploring the same avant-garde Victorian styled castle in Sussex which is also known by; school.

Chen decides to follow her two best friends after asking for permission since the 'new grounds' they are all so excited to discover is their friend's house and it is rather rude to just wander around even if they have a guide with them. Hime lets them wonder off, much to Sakura's dismay. Sakura only wanted to feed these kids before making Hime send them back to Sussex. Who knows how long they are able to converse freely like this? Who knows how much time they have left until the traitors begin to start rebelling against the crown?

And who knows if they will be safe?

Obviously, everyone will focus on the Sakuragi's safety. Everyone has it all planned out. When Karma comes for his daily visit, Ichiro has to make Karma see of the dire situation and make him take Haru to a safer place without letting the red haired know of Hime's return. It's not like anyone underestimates Karma's ability to protect both the Sakuragi siblings but rather they fear feelings might get in the way thus blinding any rational thinking.

Sometime after Karma's first visit to the castle, Natsume had summoned his three loyal servants whom he dares call his friend. Hirase, the black butler wannabe, Sakura, Natsume's most loved maid and Natsume's brother in law whom he sees as his brother was summoned to Natsume's bedroom one at a time. When asked a question about Karma Akabane, natsume found that Ichiro was the only one who could answer most of the questions since he practically watch him grow up alongside the siblings from a distance. And when ichiro didn't deny Natsume's one question regarding his only daughter and the red haired, the Emperor knew he wouldn't take the risk of letting the Suicidal Bastard protect his children. When asked the same question to his other two servants, Natsume concludes that no one denies the fact that Karma Akabane is more than willing to drop everything if it concerns Hime.

And so, Natsume had decided that in a dire situation, he will not let Hime be under the devil spawn's red wings. He fears that Karma wouldn't think twice before throwing his life away for Hime's sake and wouldn't think twice on abandoning Haru if Karma were to decide the situation is too hard for him to handle. And so, to ensure no lives have to be sacrificed, Natsume had decided to let Karma take care of Haru and only Haru.

However, Hime's friends are not included in the 'Important People to Save' list. And that's what's worrying Sakura for she, out of all people know how a loved one's death can not only move the strongest mountains but create stroms and tsunamis.

After all, she had seen with her own two eyes how someone with power could act when they lose a loved someone.

Sakura had never understood on how powerful one's feelings are for she had sacrificed a lot for Natsume's sake; and it is just one of the many things she had given up for her maternal love towards Natsume.

It was crazy how feelings and love can easily blind someone by ripping them off of their rational thinking and it scared her. She doesn't wish to see that chaos that she witnessed long ago and that angst and wrath was from an Emperor who had lost his Empress in his own country.