T H I R T Y - F I V E : GOODBYE JAPAN

Hime's POV

After the bath, Aoi and Sakura-san help me get dressed. They brush my hair and ties it up in a high ponytail with a new black ribbon mother designed for me because they threw my old one 'accidentally' and applied some make up on my face. They're slowly changing me into the crowned princess of Japan and I couldn't do anything but to accept it. I realise the uniform they put on me is a little different than what I used to wear. It is a long sleeved dress that covers my toes. It is in a dark royal blue colour with the school emblem on my left chest. Is this the uniform for the new school?

I was about to ask them questions when they push me out of the closet and excuse themselves. My mother smiles at me from the teal couch in the room, sipping some dark reddish black liquid that I think is coffee. "You look just like Shiragiku-nee. It's revolting." Despite what she just said, she smiles as she carefully puts down the cup. "There is a change of plans and it seems that the school agrees to let you in without any exams." She said. I knit my eyebrows together.

"What do you mean?"

"It seems that Principal Asano has given the school a copy of your results and a copy of the exam questions and it seems Kunugigaoka teaches the same way as they do and they are very impressed with your answers."

"So you mean I'm going today?"

"Yes. Now, actually. The plane that will bring you to England is leaving now. You know how your father feels about making people wait, don't you?" I frown.

"But I have to say goodbye."

"To whom, love?" She asks and immediately I have a lump in my throat. Shes right. To whom?

Don't be absurd.

"I still have my friends in 3-E, my brother, Sakura-san, Aoi, Hirase-san, ojichan, Mako and Akatan, Haru.. Karma."

"There's no time. You can do it later. Now, chap chap." She claps her hands twice before standing up. "Youre leaving with me. The old hag and the stupid intern have already packed your bags while you were in the bathroom."

"But.."

"Higanbana.." She said in a deep warning voice. "Do not cross me." I purse my lips.

Right.

I pick up our pace to walk behind mother. The half American half Japanese leader of White Chrysanthemums, Akihiko takes his place next to mother as he gives a few clear and short messages through the microphone of his headset.

"Cassowary and vulture is leaving the bird's nest."

We took the stairs down and got on a golf cart that Akihiko drives towards the white plane located behind the palace. "Higanbana, I'm sure your father or nii-chan has never brought you here, have they?" Mother asks and I look around.

"No, they haven't."

"Well this is where the palace guards and Silver Sakura live." I notice a two story building in the distance but what caught my eye is the fact that it's very long. I guess it can accommodate almost everyone in there. "Ah also, the servants live here too. We have the orchard not far from here as well."

"Where are we?"

"We are in the southern part of the castle. I guess your live revolves in the western and eastern side of the palace only." She chuckles. That's kinda true. I dont have a reason to go to the southern part. Most of my classes and the activities I have afterwards are either in the western and eastern part of the palace and very rarely my classes are in the northern part. I guess.. Horse riding is the only activity I have in the northern part? "Nee-chan used to spend her days in the eastern and western part of the palace while I was forced to rot in the western and eastern part with the workers. Much like you and Haru." She mumbles. I wet my upper and lower lip as I pretended to not hear a thing.