T W E N T Y - E I G H T : INEVITABLE TRUTH

Normal's POV

Hime can barely hear anything from her classmates. Her eyes are fixated on the spider lilies on the table. She is pretty sure that the girls are squealing about a secret admirer or something that goes along the line with it. A certain red head is glaring daggers at her from the entrance.

Who dares steal her away from me again?! Karma growls as he tries to keep his annoyance in check. He balls up his fist.

"What is this, Akabane? Are you annoyed?" Terasaka asks, wrapping his arm around Karma's shoulders. Karma scoffs a little and puts his left hand on his waist.

"I've always known you were stupid but not to this level, Terasaka." Karma smirks and unwraps the bulky arm around his shoulders. "After all, I'm not letting anyone take her away from me anymore." Karma mutters as he has his gaze locked on Hime. Karma notices how deep in thought she is and he has never thought how deep she is when she didn't respond to the girls' squeals nor did she realise a certain playboy's presence.

"Hime-chan," Maehara wraps his right arm around Hime's shoulders. "Looks like your admirers just grow and grow, huh?" He asks with a smirk. Hime's train of thoughts seems to have derailed a little the moment the said playboy wraps his arm around her shoulders. However, she's not completely in the real world since it didn't seem like she would do anything to shake the arm off her shoulder. Hime bites her lower lip.

I hope they're from an admirer too, Maehara.

"Hime-chan! How lucky!" Rio glomps her from behind. Maehara immediately pulls his hand towards himself. Okano glares at him which makes him sweatdrop instantly before her personality changes and congratulates Hime.

Hime shakes her head and smiles at both Rio and Okano. "Ne, Hime-chan. Looks like Karma got himself another rival, huh?" Rio smirks, poking her cheeks. Hime can feel blood rushing to her face the moment Rio says it. She immediately turns around and her eyes lock with Karma's unamused golden eyes. The moment they lock, her heartbeats are beginning to pick up the pace. She knows she's flustered and she feels herself being flustered. "Ohoho~ What's this, Hime-chan?" Rio teases.

"Shut up, Rio." Hime looks away from Karma as she tries to calm her erratic heartbeats. Watching her reaction makes the red haired smile a little. He has the sudden urge to tease her and make her flustered more.

So cute Karma thought, smirking to himself.

"Ew what's with that smirk, Akabane? Gross." Terasaka comments and the smirk on Karma's face disappear the moment it appears. Karma unzips his messenger bag as he looks behind his shoulder to see a curious Terasaka trying to have a peek on what Karma has in his bag. Karma suddenly smirks and Terasaka curses under his breath. He fell for the devil's tricks and now he has to pay. Karma's movements are fast and swift. He grabs the first thing his hand comes in contact with and stuck it in the bulky boy's nose. And sadly, they are tubes of wasabi. He presses the tubes and t went straight in the poor boy's nostrils as Karma laughs, enjoying Terasaka's pained screams.

The rest of the boys could only watch and sympathising Terasaka from afar.

"I hope his sense of smell still works after this." Nagisa lets out a nervous laugh.

"Shouldn't we help him?" Isogai asks

"He's too far gone." Maehara replies, patting his best friend's shoulder.

"A-Ano, everyone.." Ritsu suddenly voices out and it made everyone pause including Terasaka. "Red spider lilies or higanbana is actually a flower related to death." Everyone visually tenses except for the platinum blonde. Even Rio pulls herself away from Hime.